Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Funny that Sting's supposedly done there too.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Daniel Bryan winning Royal Rumble

Even though he has not been officially announced as an entrant at Royal Rumble 2014 tonight, Daniel Bryan is still considered the favorite to win the event by betting websites. Some backstage feel that WWE will throw Bryan into the match to capitalize on his momentum.

January 26, 2014

Sean Waltman in Royal Rumble

There is speculation that Sean Waltman could be a mystery entrant at Royal Rumble 2014 tonight, as the former WWE star canceled an appearance at an independent wrestling show in Virginia last night. Waltman also revealed that he was in Pittsburgh right now.

January 26, 2014

Big Show injured

WWE was really hoping for a hot match for Brock Lesnar tonight at Royal Rumble 2014, so that he can have a lot of momentum heading in Wrestlemania 30, but that might be in jeopardy as his opponent for the evening, Big Show, injured his hand at a live event on Saturday night.

January 26, 2014

Roman Reigns breaking record

The record for most elimination in the Royal Rumble belongs to Kane, who once took out eleven performers. There are talks that Roman Reigns could be given the distinction of beating that tonight at Royal Rumble 2014. He is expected to be pushed heavily during the match.

January 26, 2014

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

TNA inducting Kurt Angle

Since his story line with Bobby Roode has progressed enough, Kurt Angle will now be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame. The ceremony will be filmed while the company is touring Europe and will be broadcast on an upcoming episode of Impact Wrestling.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jericho's been trolling people about being in Pittsburgh today

Doubt they make him a surprise again (kinda defeats the whole "surprise" thing), but it's Jericho so who knows.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hes in pitts for a car show or something along those lines, i think rvd is too(he should be making a comeback again here soon anyways).

bryan should win but idk if the way hes been booked helps his case.

i really think they should start the shield breakup tonight. have reigns tossing out a ton of dudes and then back into dean or seth and just smile and toss them then do his roar.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sheamus was at that car show too. We'll probably see at least 2 of those 3 tonight.

dcpwner

Reaction score
anyone know where/if i can livestream the PPV tonight for free?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i knew the nao would win. usos are next.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tag titles DC New age outlaws beat the Rhoade and Bray/Bryan 2014 match of the year candidate? i know its early lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%