Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
McCoy4Heisman said:
Each time I see Lesnar and Big Show, it makes me think of the F-5 that imploded the ring.
superplex, i believe.

batista is pretty rusty in the ring and on the mic.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
After I said that, I knew that didn't sound right lol. I remember it being off the top rope, and the official bounced when he slide across the ring. That was an awesome moments, is what I do know.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RAWKSTAR said:
I liked wrestling as a kid but idk how you guys watch the joke that it is now as adults
my nephew got me back to watching. sometimes its hard to stomach but its not that bad. the wwe network will be good for older fans.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I'm excited for the WWE Network, but I really don't watch too often. If I'm home, I'll watch, but it doesn't keep my interest as much as it used to, nor do I expect it too. I watch it because it's on.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just read a rumor that Bryan/Sheamus is scheduled for Mania.

If that's true I have almost no hope for WM30. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats seems to be all over the place. idk how the fuck theyll get it going in two months. you know shae will win too.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It'd probably be the opening fucking match too. What a waste, take the most over guy in the fed and throw him in redundant feuds while guys like Batista get pushed to the fucking moon.

I try not to let rumors bother me, but I can't get around how dumb this would be if it happened.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
when meltzer is posting these i tend to listen though.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Batista bringing Jimmy Wang Yang back

Since the two of them are extremely close friends, there are talks backstage that Batista has convinced WWE to bring Jimmy Wang Yang back for a temporary stint. Some are under the belief that he could be a mystery entrant at Royal Rumble 2014 this Sunday night.

Undertaker at Royal Rumble

There are talks that the Undertaker could be making an appearance at Royal Rumble 2014. WWE seems set on having a big match between he and Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 30, so the buildup for that match could be started at the pay per view on Sunday night.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i wasnt watching while wang yang was there but my nephew was saying his name the other day and i was like wtf

what was his role before?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i wasnt watching while wang yang was there but my nephew was saying his name the other day and i was like wtf

what was his role before?

He was in the cruiserweight division before it was shot. Before that gimmick change, he use to be a henchmen for Tajiri along with another person.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
man, tajiri was the shit.

i wish they would bring back the cruiserweight division.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For whatever it's worth, the belief within WWE is that Kurt Angle will return to WWE when his TNA deal is up, but it's very unlikely he'll ever be able to pass the company physical. The word is that he'll likely end up as a trainer for NXT.

i believe he's sign dental next year, so they better hope tna folds before then.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For a guy who is about to be inducted into the TNA HOF soon to jump ship would be horrible lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the tna hof isnt shit and he knows that lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Isn't he like the only one in it too?

Sting is the only one. Angle was suppose to be inducted in last year but noooooo TNA did a storyline where he declined it and he wanted "to earn his way in"  Plus that DUI killed it at that point too lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%