Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there are plans in place for John Cena and the Wyatt Family to have a feud in place headed into WrestleMania. This would effectively remove Cena from the WWE World Heavyweight Championship picture, if true.

The report claims that while WWE officials have their breath held that Hulk Hogan may be capable of teaming up alongside Cena to take on the group, the backup plan has Cena and Bray Wyatt himself squaring off at the big dance in New Orleans.

Luke Harper and Erick Rowan have been the subject of rumors as of late, as word is they may be in line for a Tag Team Championship run. Should that be the case, it may even be possible that gold is on the line.

Currently, the Wyatt Family is in the midst of a feud with Daniel Bryan and the current Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes and Goldust.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm cool with it as long as it doesn't main event mania.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this would mean that cena had to save db again. meaning theyre really pushing db to the side, this is worse though because its a mid card fued.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What's worse would be Super Cena and a 60 yr old Hulk Hogan (who was Super Cena before Super Cena) burying a top new heel on "the grandest stage of them all"

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
normally id agree but for whatever reason, i dont like the wyatt family.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So I haven't watched the 'E for a couple of months .. they actually unified the world titles, huh? Good for them.

Is the Big Gold now completely gone from TV?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the wwe world heavyweight championship. they use both, still.

and its not good because they showed they dont know how to book the midcard and with only one main title the midcard guys get a huge push to the side.

now if they used the ic/us the way they used to then im all for it.

thus far it's been lackluster.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
does it say we comment online?

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think it's "complain"

Thought the same thing at first lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He will be returning on the Raw prior to the Royal Rumble, wrestling on that show, and likely winning the event and going on to face Randy Orton at WrestleMania. Batista, who will turn 45 just prior to his re-debut, left the company several years ago due to his disappointment in the PG direction. He has been doing movie roles of late including Guardians of the Galaxy. The idea is that this is not a one-time Mania deal, but rather a "last run" that could go as long as two years, with the exception of time this summer spent promoting his film.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They should tell us how to install the app a few more times.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, scheduling a house show the same night as raw is dumb as fuck. No Cena, Orton, Big Show, Rhodes Bros, or Real Americans tonight.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they really did that shit? wtf

also, jhali needs to get fired or quit. dude cant even fucking walk. and what happened to sandow being pushed? dude i being played like a bum

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
this no face, no heel shit is stupid.

trips brings out lesnar. uh, you hated each other.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lesnar is going to be champ soon, too.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I figured he was going to back to the UFC soon. Dana played it pretty coy when he was asked about it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i cant see him going back. dieting for mma and wrestling will take its toll, fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%