Official Wrestling Talk Thread

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What the hell did they fire the Brawler for? Not a move the younger talent wanted to hear. He's one of the guys backstage trying to get these guys bigger pushes while Vince is still trying to sell Mania with senior citizen wrestlers and Rock promos. 

Cannot wait for Rollins to come back. They need him, bad.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
exactly and cena believe it or not can put on a good match. he and punk had classics and it wasnt just punk carrying the match.
His big matches aren't always awful but they're all just finisher-fests. it doesn't change the fact that he's not good in the ring.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
AE. said:
What the hell did they fire the Brawler for? Not a move the younger talent wanted to hear. He's one of the guys backstage trying to get these guys bigger pushes while Vince is still trying to sell Mania with senior citizen wrestlers and Rock promos
I think you answered your own question

Senators26

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Reigns as much if he ditched the security/cop look and got new music. It's like he's still living in the Shield days. Get him in some wrestling trunks and he'd look more like a wrestler and not some guy that's going break through a window in the ceiling and come down on a rope

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I think you answered your own question
This is just like my typical workday. The old guys don't realize company potential if they would stop making the same old, recycled decisions and let the younger blood step up. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Damien Sandow Reportedly Left WWE on Good Terms

According to PWInsider WWE made it clear that Sandow was not released because of anything he did, but because of timing issues.

WWE reportedly felt it was time to "Freshen things up" with other talent on the roster and the door is believed to be open for Sandow to return.
-PWInsider

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Senators26 said:
They'll do their due diligence and fire him

WWE has a zero tolerance policy on domestic violence. So if he is convicted, he will be terminated immediately

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hes in jail with no bond so chances are hes gonna get convicted. it sounds pretty lock and shut.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WWE cutting Sandow and Barrett is enraging. I remember taking the boys to see Raw in Orlando back when Sandow cashed in on Cena. Such a great match and in typical WWE fashion, the match led you to believe Sandow was in for a huge push. 

Booking absolutely killed Barrett. He has everything you'd want in a main event heel but they completely f'd up his rep with cheesy gimmicks and nobody to put him over. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well Barrett getting cut was mutual since his contract is up soon. The door is open for him to return as well.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"May I beg your indulgence for just a moment?"

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
barrett was the real deal. i dont blame him for wanting something new. he cant stay healthy though.

Nonsense

Reaction score
I remember the Barrett/Orton fued when Wade got injured. I thought that was gonna be a good one, but since then Wade has just tumbled. Granted, the Bad News Barrett gimmick was pretty funny.

Senators26

Reaction score
Sandow was naturally over with the crowd, something that is hard to come back. I was shocked that they released him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i dont think sandow will ever be back. hes going to find way more success away from the E

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WWE has released Christian from his talent contract. He's still apart of the WWE.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
rumors are a top female will be released soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%