Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

MVP Says His Contract with Lucha Underground Has Been Terminated

As we first reported last weekend, former WWE and TNA star MVP announced during Walemania in Dallas that he had been working with Lucha Underground. Just one week after making the announcement, MVP released the video below revealing that his contract with Lucha Underground has been terminated.

In the video MVP says that he violated terms of his deal by interviewing Lucha Underground cast members for his podcast, and by doing the interviews he breached a non-disclosure agreement included in his contract.

MVP added that he takes full responsibility for what happened, and feels he blew a very big opportunity.

MVP began working with Lucha Underground as an agent at the end of season two, and the eventual plan was for him to debut as an on-screen character.

You can watch MVP’s video in the player below, and the video above, you can watch MVP announcing at Walemania that he had been working with Lucha Underground:

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/696305-mvp-says-his-contract-with-lucha-underground-has-been-terminated#Xqx11v81M3HTo2dj.99

Damn lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
seems like a shitty reason to fire the man

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm comin

No one can stop me, no one can employ me, ain't nobody pay me

IM COMIN

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sin Hunico out here having arguments on twitter with a local restaurant  in El Paso lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Lucha Underground

Big Lucha Underground Spoiler

Sexy Star captured the Lucha Underground Championship at Saturday’s Aztec Warfare 3 tapings from Boyle Heights, California. The episode will air sometime in early 2017.

Matanza Cueto, who had been undefeated, was pinned by Rey Mysterio during the match. The final two competitors in the match were Sexy Star and Mil Muertes. The finish came when Star blocked a top-rope flatliner, shoved Muertes off the top rope through a table and nailed her top rope stomp to get the pinfall victory.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ricochet dropped his iwgp tag title. he cant debut for wwe if signed until AFTER lu season three airs. that is a bummer.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why did he lose at Mania again?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
Why did he lose at Mania again?

Suppose to be a temporary storyline as Shane wasn't suppose to stick around after mania, but due to his popularity and crowd reactions, WWE had put themselves in a dumb ass situation with that storyline.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
did they not expect fans to like Shane McMahon, or did they just not realize people are sick of the authority? Either way, it's funny 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i dont buy that he wasnt gonna stick around. they had the have known this would happen.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i dont buy that he wasnt gonna stick around. they had the have known this would happen.

IDK Shane only signed on for that storyline unless they kept everything else hidden.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wrestlers didnt even know he was there for that return. i wouldnt be surprised if this storyline was a secret too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%