NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ohio State just had a nice win against Michigan, Mullens/Buford/Turner all with 15+ points. Now have 3 wins on the road against top 25 teams.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im really loving this wake forest team. Jeff teague is a stud. He's proably became my favorite non jayhawk this year. Kid has amazing athletic ability

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Michigan lost their second straight against Big Ten teams tonight against Ohio State. They are still doing better than they did last year, but they need to start getting back on track if they want to have a realistic shot at things, because with this improved Big Ten Conference, it`s going to be difficult.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
#20 Louisville took down previous #1 Pitt.

Terrence Williams lead the Cards with 20pts, 7rebs, 4asts.
Clark had 16pts, 11rebs, 3blks
Samuels had 10, 7rebs

Dixon had 19, and Young had 14 for Pitt.

Also, Harangody(25pts, 16rebs) put up another double-double in Notre Dames` loss to Syracuse. I dont necessarily like ND, but I like Harangody.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Yes, Minnesota lost to Northwestern earlier today so that means that everybody in the Big Ten has at least 2 league losses and MSU is still undefeated in league play. ;)

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Yes, Minnesota lost to Northwestern earlier today so that means that everybody in the Big Ten has at least 2 league losses and MSU is still undefeated in league play. ;)
Lucky. I`m not suprised though. Entering the season, I had a feeling MSU would be one of the teams to beat this year, like they usually are. Although, season isn`t over yet, and they haven`t played Michigan yet :p lol

kdogg

Reaction score
Lucky. I`m not suprised though. Entering the season, I had a feeling MSU would be one of the teams to beat this year, like they usually are. Although, season isn`t over yet, and they haven`t played Michigan yet :p lol
Yeah but still, a lot of other stuff has to happen, probably including a home loss down the road. Which after watching that last Illinois game this past weekend, I can safely say that there will not be any home loses at all for us.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Yeah but still, a lot of other stuff has to happen, probably including a home loss down the road. Which after watching that last Illinois game this past weekend, I can safely say that there will not be any home loses at all for us.
Yeah, it`s going to take a lot for MSU to lose it. Yeah, you probably wont lose any home games, which is a good thing UofM plays you on the road, home for us. :p....Naw, i`m not expecting much from this season, suprised there even doing as good as they have been, but not suprised as much of how we are performing in Big Ten, that`s usually where we have our biggest struggles. Basically, even if we dont make the tourny, i`ll still be happy, not as, but happy none-the-less.

kdogg

Reaction score
Yeah, it`s going to take a lot for MSU to lose it. Yeah, you probably wont lose any home games, which is a good thing UofM plays you on the road, home for us. :p....Naw, i`m not expecting much from this season, suprised there even doing as good as they have been, but not suprised as much of how we are performing in Big Ten, that`s usually where we have our biggest struggles. Basically, even if we dont make the tourny, i`ll still be happy, not as, but happy none-the-less.
Yeah, I can never trust officials at U of M anymore after a couple of years ago and when the Horton dude or whatever his name was a couple of years ago when Shannon Brown and Maurice Ager played here lol.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Yeah, I can never trust officials at U of M anymore after a couple of years ago and when the Horton dude or whatever his name was a couple of years ago when Shannon Brown and Maurice Ager played here lol.
Aww, why not?? I like our officials lol.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
#4 Pitt bounced back from their 1st loss of the season by beating #8 Syracuse tonight 78-60.

Stat Line:

Pitt
Young-22pts, 6rebs
Blair-20pts, 12rebs, 4blks
Fields-15pts, 6asts, 5rebs

Syracuse
Rautins-17pts
Flynn-12pts, 7asts, 4rebs

Pitt(17-1) faces off against West Virginia(13-4) next on the 25th.

Syracuse(17-3) takes on the team that gave Pitt their 1st loss, Louisville(13-3) also on the 25th.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
nice to see minnesota doing good again in basketball, hopefully they can take the big ten..

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
just saw that Jamal Abu-Shamala plays for the gophers and hes white.. that was a shocker..

freeman6751

Reaction score
Hopefully NC State can shock the world and pull of an upset tonight against Duke

kdogg

Reaction score
Hopefully NC State can shock the world and pull of an upset tonight against Duke
I'm pretty sure everybody else does too lol, they have to be the most hated college basketball team ever.

kdogg

Reaction score
Yea I know, I can't stand them myself
Yeah, when North Carolina and Duke play I always root for UNC (even though I also hate UNC). I even rooted for Michigan when they played against Duke lol.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Yeah, when North Carolina and Duke play I always root for UNC (even though I also hate UNC). I even rooted for Michigan when they played against Duke lol.
Yeah, I mean I hate Duke, but I like Coach K, or at least more than I did, especially after the Olympics. I would love to see Duke lose night after night, but I would also like to see them finish with just 1 loss so I can say my team was the only one that beat them all year(excluding the tourny).

Speaking of Michigan, their Big Ten struggles continued tonight as they lost to Penn State 55-73, and are now 3-4 in Big Ten play.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well looks like we might of been a waste lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%