NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Dang. Now Michigan isn`t going to be the only team that beat Duke this year, oh well, I think i`ll live lol.

So do I, and I have no clue why. There`s just something about this WF team that I like. It just bugs me to not know why. lol

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
THIS TIME WAKE FOREST GOES DOWN ON A LAST SECOND SHOT BY GEORGIA TECH

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I would hate to be Notre Dame. They were having an decent season, but than they had to play within their conference and are now 0-5 in their last 5 games against Big East teams.

Falling to(in order):#7(than #20) Louisville(87-73), #15(than #8) Syracuse(93-74), #2(than #3) UConn(69-61), #8 Marquette(71-64), and #3 Pitt(93-80).

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My aggies only down #3 on the road against the #2 team in the nation

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Michigan was soo close of handing #1UConn an uncommon loss.

Douglass was on it tonight, with a career high 20pts(6-8 from 3-point).
Manny had an all-around nice game with 15pts, 5asts, 4rebs, 3stls, & 1blk.

Thabeet(17pts, 12rebs, 6blks) & Dyson(19pts, 4asts, 4rebs) helped lift UConn to victory with Dyson shooting outside the arc(3-4 from 3-point), and Thabeet denying from the paint.

Michigan will face off next against the ever familar MSU at U of M, Tues @ 7pm.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We got the lead now hopefully we can pull it out against misery.

Ghettoshark

Reaction score
Marquette is just collapsing now...

I hope it's not gonna be a losing streak like the Badgers'. I dunno if I could take that again.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I have yes, I saw the game. We didn`t lose by much though., but eh, knew it was going to be a long-shot for us to win after how we have been playing anymore. Congrats. The better team won, which was MSU.......this time..:lol:

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I have yes, I saw the game. We didn`t lose by much though., but eh, knew it was going to be a long-shot for us to win after how we have been playing anymore. Congrats. The better team won, which was MSU.......this time..:lol:
Eh, I thought you guys had a little shot at winning the game by the way they played at #1 Uconn last Saturday and past experiences at Crisler. But I didn't expect it to be as low scoring as the score ended up being, especially how Michigan normally shoots three-pointers.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Eh, I thought you guys had a little shot at winning the game by the way they played at #1 Uconn last Saturday and past experiences at Crisler. But I didn't expect it to be as low scoring as the score ended up being, especially how Michigan normally shoots three-pointers.
Yeah, definately had more confidence of our chances aftere Uconn game in Uconn`s home. We were off that game, well, both teams were off that night and the score shows it. Neither of us could really hit anything, and it was closer the final score shows, the last 2-6 points were from FT. Which is how teams win close games. Yeah, I was bowling, and I saw the score and had to double-check how much time was left in what half to see why exactly it was soo low lol

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Close game still. Syracuse giving Uconn a run for their money.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
UConn must be ticked off. First Michigan gives them a tough one, and now Syracuse is. I dont seem them finishing the season #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%