NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuck this... Tony Mitchell is going to North Texas.... kinda expected the NCAA to rule him ineligible but still I'm mad :/
LMAO Missery fails again...glad I wont have to hear no more about Mitchell and what he would do...

Can't wait to run you bums out the gym.

mutigers28

Reaction score
If he's declared eligibility next year, he could transfer to a different school ( hopefully Mizzou :p) and have three years of eligibility so hopefully he does that, unless he goes to the NBA..

NCAA couldve at least made a decision earlier, like they did with the Selby situation... but whatever

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've seen San Diego State play before though so I don't know why you'd think I haven't. I'm not saying they're not having a great season, but they are NOT a great team. There's a big difference.
I think you haven't because we aren't ever on TV. I've only seen games because I go to them and they're on local channels. They're a great team, they play well together. It seems I wasn't clear about that because I never thought we were the best team ever kind of great team.

I couldn't find anywhere to watch the game but I was following it. Jimmer was 13-17 and 5-5 from 3 at one point, fucking ridiculous. DJ Gay was nowhere to be find. I hope Steve Fisher can put us back together for next game.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I think you haven't because we aren't ever on TV. I've only seen games because I go to them and they're on local channels. They're a great team, they play well together. It seems I wasn't clear about that because I never thought we were the best team ever kind of great team.

I couldn't find anywhere to watch the game but I was following it. Jimmer was 13-17 and 5-5 from 3 at one point, fucking ridiculous. DJ Gay was nowhere to be find. I hope Steve Fisher can put us back together for next game.
I saw them play against Gonzaga early in the season, last night vs. BYU, and a few times last year if that counts. I was just talking in terms of being GREAT. There are no GREAT teams this year. Duke was with Kyrie. Now, OSU is the closest to being great, but no team is there yet.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really hope Jimmer can take his game to the NBA. Of course he will be no where near as dominant, but with a sweet jumpshot like that, he should do fine.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Hell yeah. Michigan beat Michigan State! Oh how sweet a victory this is! :party: :D

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It's shocking to me how badly MSU and KSU have done this year.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
MSU had the injury bug. And whatshisface was booted from the team as well.
What injury bug? Kalin Lucas ruptured his achilles in the tournament last year, that's all I can really think of. The team just hasn't gotten it together, even when healthy. They need to turn it around fast or else they won't make the tournament.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They weren't even that good last year. Fluky final 4 run.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
MSU was really good last year, Kalin and Durrell were actually playing good though, now they're playing like doodoo

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They made the tourney as a 5th seed, and only beat one ranked team on their way to the final 4.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I thought they had a better regular season than they did, none the less, I think they would have beaten Butler if they had Kalin Lucas last season.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
What injury bug? Kalin Lucas ruptured his achilles in the tournament last year, that's all I can really think of. The team just hasn't gotten it together, even when healthy. They need to turn it around fast or else they won't make the tournament.
Oh. I was just going by what ESPN said. Which was probably ignorant knowing ESPN.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I thought they had a better regular season than they did, none the less, I think they would have beaten Butler if they had Kalin Lucas last season.
And they would've lost in the second round if they would've had Kalin Lucas. Lucious (his backup) hit the game-winner vs. MD in the second round.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Might not have even be in the position to where they needed to make a game winner if they had Kalin though

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kalin is overrated and now that lucious isnt around...they wont go far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%