NBA Mock Draft FINAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Wade came into the league as a PG though, he's capable of playing. One reason why he turned the ball over so much was because he had to do it all himself. But with Marion, Mayo, and potentially another offensive option, he'd make a much better PG than you'd think.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
but AFF look at the league leaders in TO's
Wade led, but Nash-Lebron-DWill-Kidd were the other 4 in the top 5

i agree with you though about the Heat getting a reliable PG. it would only help the Heat
And all of those guys rack up the assists and score more than 20 here and there. Wade is a scorer first, passer second, the reason he's never averaged more than 7 APG while all those mentioned players (aside from LeBron, and we all know why he has so many TPG, who else is on his team?) average 10+APG. That's why Wade should definitely not be handling the ball so much unless he can get double digit APG.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
with a better supporting class he could rack up AST's
CC06 has brought up some nice points

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wade came into the league as a PG though, he's capable of playing. One reason why he turned the ball over so much was because he had to do it all himself. But with Marion, Mayo, and potentially another offensive option, he'd make a much better PG than you'd think.
Wade came into the league as a combo-guard and was the reason Eddie Jones was moved over to SF, because he was better suited at SG and Riley/Van Gundy/Spoelstra know/knew that. And he always had Haslem by his side (good from 20 feet and in) along with Shaq here and there and towards the end Marion, he played a total of maybe 15 games without those 2 by his side and he still had some shooters out there (Ricky Davis whom played all 82 games for us, Blount, Cook, Haslem). Trust me, I watched probably 40 of his games this year and at least 65 the year before, he is not suited for PG, which is why we want Rose so badly. Both Riley and Spoelstra know that.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well yeah, if Rose id there you've got to take him

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
with a better supporting class he could rack up AST's
CC06 has brought up some nice points
Then let's look at past years when he had a (healthy) Shaq, J-Will, (good) Antoine Walker, Posey, Haslem, etc., he still never racked up more than 7.something APG. The reason we had Damon Jones, Rafer Alston, and Jason Williams out there playing PG for us.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah obviously they'd take Rose if he's available, I think he'll be gone though.

But remember his rookie year?

PG - Dwyane Wade
SG - Eddie Jones
SF - Caron Butler
PF - Lamar Odom
C - Brian Grant

That team should've never been broken up, the Heat sold their souls for one ring...

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well yeah, if Rose id there you've got to take him
Why can't people say that about Beasley then? If Wade can play PG and Rose is there and your saying we should still take him, then why not if Haslem can play PF and Marion SF why not just take Beasley? I'd much rather have Rose, but just saying if we're using your theory, then why not that?

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah obviously they'd take Rose if he's available, I think he'll be gone though.

But remember his rookie year?

PG - Dwyane Wade
SG - Eddie Jones
SF - Caron Butler
PF - Lamar Odom
C - Brian Grant

That team should've never been broken up, the Heat sold their souls for one ring...
Yes but that's was towards the end of the year, and then let's look at the year after. Why didn't we just keep Wade at PG, Jones at SG, and someone like Wright at SF? Well instead we had Damon Jones (who sucks horribly) at PG, Wade at SG, and Eddie at SF. I remember that team perfectly and we shocked people by taking the Pistons to 7 games in the ECF, and could've won it if Wade didn't miss Game 6. Wade hasn't played PG since because now he is much more of a #1 scorer and shouldn't be playing PG for us unless you guys want to see 7 APG and 5 TPG.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldnt put Wade at PG. I would much rather have Mayo run the point. Even in college Wade played SG and with just cause, he isnt a PG. He's a scoring guard.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Wade could do pretty good at PG. Stuckey is doing great at it, and many people are comparing Stuckey to Wade.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lol, a poor man's Dwyane Wade. I don't see the comparison though, it's so hard to compare rookie players to anybody this early in their career.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
IDK the way Stuckey has been playing doesn't make him much of a poor man's Wade.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
IDK the way Stuckey has been playing doesn't make him much of a poor man's Wade.

Rip, Stuckeys been playing well. But he's no Dwayne Wade, take a look at his highlights from the season they won the championship, Wade is just as dominant as LeBron when healthy. Stuckey still has a long way to go.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What I mean was he has been playing well enough to not be anyone's poor man.

He is just Rodney Stuckey.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well Ill agree with you there.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I know he as a far way to go to become Wade.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Stuckey was being compared to D-Wade from Draft night. It's he's a combo guard and a slasher and yes he is like D-Wade, didn't Wade not dominate until the playoffs his rookie year, Stuckey isn't even starting either.

CC-Before Game 3 I think it was they were saying Sheed was huge in developing the bench, he isn't that bad of a guy for team morale. He helped the bench a lot.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stuckey was being compared to D-Wade from Draft night. It's he's a combo guard and a slasher and yes he is like D-Wade, didn't Wade not dominate until the playoffs his rookie year, Stuckey isn't even starting either.

CC-Before Game 3 I think it was they were saying Sheed was huge in developing the bench, he isn't that bad of a guy for team morale. He helped the bench a lot.
It's just that fact he hates the Pistons and Sheed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%