Kobe Bryant Would Love To Play In 2016 Olympics

BNC

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Too old? You made the age limit?
You do actually realize that these guys can choose whether or not they want to participate, right? Like it's not some dictatorship where they would be forced to play. I'm pretty sure those guys opted to rest over the summer to continue championship runs instead of play in the olympics. And I think Duncan decided he wanted no part of the olympics because of the 2004 debacle

You So Mad

Reaction score
Keep trolling son, obviously got nothing better to do. Sad.
It's a simple question, yes or no. I mean, if you really think Kobe deserve to be on the team, and that I'm a "friend" of Landfill (lol), come on kid.

Paulius

Reaction score
You So Mad said:
It's a simple question, yes or no. I mean, if you really think Kobe deserve to be on the team, and that I'm a "friend" of Landfill (lol), come on kid.
Once again, kobe deserves to be on the team for what he's done for the league, for the fans, and for team usa. It be a great story, that's all. Idk why u gotta go so deep into it, he had a great career so why not finish it on top. Really has nothing to do with this season I don't get what's so hard to understand. Having someone like kobe on the team won't hurt. He's not gonna be taking 20 shots a game, he just wants to be around the guys for the last time. They'll be blowing out teams anyway so even if he airballs or whatever u guys keep saying he's gonna do, people around the world will still love the fact that kobe is on the team. Ppl all over the world love him. No one recently has gotten this much love after calling a retirement. He's obviously not good anymore but this is simply more than how good or bad he is.

BNC

Reaction score
LONDON – Tim Duncan would have helped the 2012 U.S. basketball team. But that’s not why he should be in London these next few weeks with Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker.

Duncan deserved a do-over. He deserved better teammates, and a better Olympic memory.

Yes, he deserved a better result, too.

Duncan never considered signing up again. When he left Athens in 2004, it was for good.

He had never planned on 2004, either. Had his knee not required surgery in the summer of 2000, he would have gone to Sydney, won gold and been done with the Olympics forever.

Duncan came back for Athens, as well as for qualifying the summer before, and others didn’t. If Shaquille O’Neal, Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett had joined him in Greece, the U.S. team would have won.

Instead, Duncan drew a group that didn’t impress then, and impresses less in hindsight. Allen Iverson has since gone bankrupt, Stephon Marbury to China, Lamar Odom to the Kardashians.

As for the small forward who the USA staff leaned on then: If the Spurs couldn’t count on Richard Jefferson, how could a nation?

Duncan’s jersey number, 13, summed up his karma. And he acted as cursed, walking through the mixed zone after games with headphones on, ignoring the clamor around him.

What followed was the worst American showing in the Olympics in the NBA international era. And what teammates didn’t do to Duncan, officials did. He was called for 30 fouls in eight Olympic games, which gave way to his parting words in Athens.

Then, after saying his international career was “95 per cent” finished, he added, “FIBA sucks.”
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/buckharvey/2012/07/duncan-as-an-olympic-bird/

Tell me again how Duncan should have made the roster? Like a gun to his head or what?
[MENTION=14]cavsfan817[/MENTION]

Paulius

Reaction score
When he failed in Athens, he left for good

You So Mad

Reaction score
Huh? I answered you above. Read n think before you post
You probably should realize what post of yours I quoted. If I was talking about that one, I would have quoted it. Fucking retarded kids out here.

Paulius

Reaction score
You So Mad said:
You probably should realize what post of yours I quoted. If I was talking about that one, I would have quoted it. Fucking retarded kids out here.
You quoted the lmao for no fucking reason, quit fucking around then u retard fuck

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
I think the only people that care if Kobe makes the team without actually deserving a spot are his haters. I don't see whats the big deal, USA is going to win gold and were going to get to witness a shit ton of highlights

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Are you still self-arguing about Duncan?
You said Duncan should have made the roster over Chandler maybe from a talent perspective yea, but there's plenty of other factors that go in to who actually makes it. So no, Duncan couldn't have played

You So Mad

Reaction score
You so mad tho lmao
Mad about what? Nothing has been incorrectly stated. Kobe has had a great career. Kobe is having a terrible season. Kobe's season would not be worthy of the Olympics. Olympics shouldn't be based off of the last 15 years but overall talent. What is incorrect here? Nothing? Yea, that's what I thought, boy.

Paulius

Reaction score
You So Mad said:
Mad about what? Nothing has been incorrectly stated. Kobe has had a great career. Kobe is having a terrible season. Kobe's season would not be worthy of the Olympics. Olympics shouldn't be based off of the last 15 years but overall talent. What is incorrect here? Nothing? Yea, that's what I thought, boy.
Lmaoo you so mad. Bro just take landfills lead, and follow him the fuck out of here. You just seem extremely mad, idk. I don't think this is for you

You So Mad

Reaction score
Lmaoo you so mad. Bro just take landfills lead, and follow him the fuck out of here. You just seem extremely mad, idk. I don't think this is for you
Jesus Christ, you really are this dumb, aren't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%