Kobe Bryant Would Love To Play In 2016 Olympics

BNC

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
I'm actually not salty at all one bit. He's going out the way he is. This is his way. I've watched him for so long and saw so many great memories that this doesn't matter at all, bc he's a 37 year old dude who's name is cemented with the greats so all you haters keep trying to reach and make these silly comments. I'm at complete peace with his 5 rings. If anything my friend, u are still salty lebron keeps losing in the finals lmao now that's another great topic, just like his 38% in the finals and 55% usage rating. Now that's some funny shit my friend bnc. It's always fun to microwave you
cool

Landfill

Reaction score
The hate is real lmao he'd be 45 they say see he can't score 30 anymore. They've watched him succeed so much thru out the years and they love every minute of him not being as good as he used to. Especially bnc since he started watching the nba in 2008, right when kobe was winning rings, let them hate greatness tho, it's totally fine
Barely could understand this trash post, but I assume you're saying that we hate him because we ain't him, which is a terrible argument. If he was still performing at even a decent level, I'd say put him in, but he is blowing it right now. Amazing career, terrible season. Not worthy of another Olympic run.

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
No one's expecting him to be great or even good, but based on his play he does not deserve a spot on the olympic team. This isn't a way to discredit anything he's done or some sort of "haters gonna hate" he's been awful and can no longer play at the level required to be on the olympic team, if they want to waste a roster spot on someone who may be more deserving then they can go ahead, but it's not like Kobe has earned that spot this year
So mason plumlee or kobe? Who deserves it more

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
BNC said:
No one's expecting him to be great or even good, but based on his play he does not deserve a spot on the olympic team. This isn't a way to discredit anything he's done or some sort of "haters gonna hate" he's been awful and can no longer play at the level required to be on the olympic team, if they want to waste a roster spot on someone who may be more deserving then they can go ahead, but it's not like Kobe has earned that spot this year
They waste spots year after year, because it doesn't really matter lol. We are so superior to the rest of the world when it comes to basketball that we can waste spots on the team. Not saying this would be smart to do, but it's reality and it'll likely happen again this time around. But we waste spots on the national team every single time it's put together.

BNC

Reaction score
The hate is real lmao he'd be 45 they say see he can't score 30 anymore. They've watched him succeed so much thru out the years and they love every minute of him not being as good as he used to. Especially bnc since he started watching the nba in 2008, right when kobe was winning rings, let them hate greatness tho, it's totally fine
You are a moron. It's not hate saying that he sucks and has always sucked because he can't score 30 anymore, it's just being honest with the fact that he sucks now

BNC

Reaction score
So mason plumlee or kobe? Who deserves it more
Neither, give it to someone like Kawhi

Landfill

Reaction score
In this thread we have people believing that Team USA would field the best 11 players they can, and then Kobe Bryant because he's a legend. It has not been done that way in awhile. They will give him a shot, but he still needs to beat out the other 33 players there to show he's worthy skill-wise.

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
You are a moron. It's not hate saying that he sucks and has always sucked because he can't score 30 anymore, it's just being honest with the fact that he sucks now
Not one time did I say he was still great. Yes he sucks, but it doesn't matter when it comes to an Olympic spot. It'll make a great story, and the world is all about great hyped up shit these days. No matter how he's playing, 80% chance is that he will be on the team for what he's done in his career n for the nba, not what he's done this season. I never said he was great this season, but that's also the only thing u can really say to not put him on the team since u hate him, so this isn't going anywhere

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
They waste spots year after year, because it doesn't really matter lol. We are so superior to the rest of the world when it comes to basketball that we can waste spots on the team. Not saying this would be smart to do, but it's reality and it'll likely happen again this time around. But we waste spots on the national team every single time it's put together.
Please tell me who the wasted roster spot was:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_United_States_men's_Olympic_basketball_team

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_United_States_men's_Olympic_basketball_team

If he makes it and someone like Kawhi is left off the roster that would be a huge mistake. I think even Draymond has earned a spot at this point

Paulius

Reaction score
Landfill said:
In this thread we have people believing that Team USA would field the best 11 players they can, and then Kobe Bryant because he's a legend. It has not been done that way in awhile. They will give him a shot, but he still needs to beat out the other 33 players there to show he's worthy skill-wise.
Lol in a while? Jason kidd was on the team bc of what he's done. Know your shit

BNC

Reaction score
Landfill said:
They should do some sort of draw. Throw Kobe, Shaq, MJ, Kareem, Bill Russell, Magic etc. in a hat every time and pick one of the guys and give him a roster spot as the token legend at every international competition

Paulius

Reaction score
You know Landfill is sutherby when he hides that he's online lmao

You So Mad

Reaction score
You know Landfill is sutherby when he hides that he's online lmao
Nah, it's hidden cause cavs got mad and threw out a ban lol

BNC

Reaction score
Not one time did I say he was still great. Yes he sucks, but it doesn't matter when it comes to an Olympic spot. It'll make a great story, and the world is all about great hyped up shit these days. No matter how he's playing, 80% chance is that he will be on the team for what he's done in his career n for the nba, not what he's done this season. I never said he was great this season, but that's also the only thing u can really say to not put him on the team since u hate him, so this isn't going anywhere
Guy who sucks doesn't deserve to be on team of world's best. You're right, that's my only argument and the only reason I'm saying that is because I hate him (I don't)

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
BNC said:
Please tell me who the wasted roster spot was:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_United_States_men's_Olympic_basketball_team

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_United_States_men's_Olympic_basketball_team

If he makes it and someone like Kawhi is left off the roster that would be a huge mistake. I think even Draymond has earned a spot at this point
If you're telling me that Chandler was the best choice at C in 2012 and having Boozer on the team in 2008 was worth it then I'm not sure I know what to say to you lol.

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
They should do some sort of draw. Throw Kobe, Shaq, MJ, Kareem, Bill Russell, Magic etc. in a hat every time and pick one of the guys and give him a roster spot as the token legend at every international competition
Lmao you know what's funny. If this was lebron in this situation, and he was about to retire, you'd be all over the fact that he should be playing Hahaha that's what's so damn funny about u bro. Ull say negative shit about the same shit kobe would do, and then turn around and praise your man levron. U out do yourself every damn time hahaha

You So Mad

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
If you're telling me that Chandler was the best choice at C in 2012 and having Boozer on the team in 2008 was worth it then I'm not sure I know what to say to you lol.
Who would you have put in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%