Kobe Bryant Would Love To Play In 2016 Olympics

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Yep, Kobe would singlehandedly destroy the team and they'd get bronze. Hit the showers

Paulius

Reaction score
Hahahaha again, the irony in his post. You must be on the short school bus right now as we speak lmaoo

Landfill

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Yep, Kobe would singlehandedly destroy the team and they'd get bronze. Hit the showers
Need all the depth you can get, no reason to waste a roster spot. Put that washed up old man on the bench as a coach, or in the 3rd row as a fan. Figured the two biggest retards from VSN would have that opinion, though. Not sure if this thread or the Pro-Trump/Carson thread is worse.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Landfill said:
Need all the depth you can get, no reason to waste a roster spot. Put that washed up old man on the bench as a coach, or in the 3rd row as a fan. Figured the two biggest retards from VSN would have that opinion, though. Not sure if this thread or the Pro-Trump/Carson thread is worse.
How nice of you to join us buddy :) please enjoy your stay! I'm sure you're used to the trash from VSN ;)

Landfill

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
How nice of you to join us buddy :) please enjoy your stay! I'm sure you're used to the trash from VSN ;)
That's 100% true actually. Either the white supremacists there or the white boys trying to act like thugs here. Lose/lose.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Landfill said:
That's 100% true actually. Either the white supremacists there or the white boys trying to act like thugs here. Lose/lose.
Total accuracy. Like Kobe's shooting percentage out here

Paulius

Reaction score
Landfill said:
Lmfaooo "need all the depth you can get" I lost you there buddy. With the roster they will have, one fucking spot will not ruin everything, shut your mouth. You're reaching so damn hard right now, you've literally got nothing to say so now you just bullshiting, so I'm gonna be the bigger man and end this shit bc you're going nowhere little guy. Have a nice day

P.s mason plumlee played major minutes and they beat every team by 20+. Plumlee is prolly sick in your eyes tho

Landfill

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Lmfaooo "need all the depth you can get" I lost you there buddy. With the roster they will have, one fucking spot will not ruin everything, shut your mouth. You're reaching so damn hard right now, you've literally got nothing to say so now you just bullshiting, so I'm gonna be the bigger man and end this shit bc you're going nowhere little guy. Have a nice day

P.s mason plumlee played major minutes and they beat every team by 20+. Plumlee is prolly sick in your eyes tho
I don't watch basketball, remember? Who is Mason Plumlee?

BNC

Reaction score

Landfill it's alright man
We know you're salty that he's awful this year, you don't need to show us

Paulius

Reaction score
Landfill said:
I don't watch basketball, remember? Who is Mason Plumlee?
Lmao again, got nothing to say. Start the buses, back to VSN son

Landfill

Reaction score

How can a 13 year old white boy be a bigger man? Get out of here, child. You start adding washed up players and guys who can't perform and you've got Athens all over again. I know you were 2 or 3 years old then, but it was a blood bath.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
I guess what I never understand is what exactly do you expect out of Kobe? He's 37 and coming off of major injury lol.

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
We know you're salty that he's awful this year, you don't need to show us
I'm actually not salty at all one bit. He's going out the way he is. This is his way. I've watched him for so long and saw so many great memories that this doesn't matter at all, bc he's a 37 year old dude who's name is cemented with the greats so all you haters keep trying to reach and make these silly comments. I'm at complete peace with his 5 rings. If anything my friend, u are still salty lebron keeps losing in the finals lmao now that's another great topic, just like his 38% in the finals and 55% usage rating. Now that's some funny shit my friend bnc. It's always fun to microwave you

Landfill

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
I guess what I never understand is what exactly do you expect out of Kobe? He's 37 and coming off of major injury lol.
Don't expect him to do well, but that has nothing to do with it. Guy has had a top tier/legit top 2 of all time career. Did his time, no need to watch him do this on a worldwide stage and embarrass himself.

Beyond that, USA Basketball ahs been taking pride in having the best out there these days, and giving Kobe a pity spot because of his career does not match that vision.

Landfill

Reaction score
I'm actually not salty at all one bit. He's going out the way he is. This is his way. I've watched him for so long and saw so many great memories that this doesn't matter at all, bc he's a 37 year old dude who's name is cemented with the greats so all you haters keep trying to reach and make these silly comments. I'm at complete peace with his 5 rings. If anything my friend, u are still salty lebron keeps losing in the finals lmao now that's another great topic, just like his 38% in the finals and 55% usage rating. Now that's some funny shit my friend bnc. It's always fun to microwave you
The way he is = air balls all day

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
The hate is real lmao he'd be 45 they say see he can't score 30 anymore. They've watched him succeed so much thru out the years and they love every minute of him not being as good as he used to. Especially bnc since he started watching the nba in 2008, right when kobe was winning rings, let them hate greatness tho, it's totally fine

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
No one's expecting him to be great or even good, but based on his play he does not deserve a spot on the olympic team. This isn't a way to discredit anything he's done or some sort of "haters gonna hate" he's been awful and can no longer play at the level required to be on the olympic team, if they want to waste a roster spot on someone who may be more deserving then they can go ahead, but it's not like Kobe has earned that spot this year

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
No one's expecting him to be great or even good, but based on his play he does not deserve a spot on the olympic team. This isn't a way to discredit anything he's done or some sort of "haters gonna hate" he's been awful and can no longer play at the level required to be on the olympic team, if they want to waste a roster spot on someone who may be more deserving then they can go ahead, but it's not like Kobe has earned that spot this year

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Landfill said:
Don't expect him to do well, but that has nothing to do with it. Guy has had a top tier/legit top 2 of all time career. Did his time, no need to watch him do this on a worldwide stage and embarrass himself.

Beyond that, USA Basketball ahs been taking pride in having the best out there these days, and giving Kobe a pity spot because of his career does not match that vision.
Your last paragraph and your precious points don't match up. You were arguing that Kobe being on the team made them bad enough for a bronze medal. When in reality, we all know that they could put a high schooler on the team and still be uncontested for the gold. It may not be the "vision" but it's what is going to happen. Kobe is the biggest basketball player in the world, outside of LeBron, no matter how he looks on the court this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%