Drew Brees at airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've met Sabu, Charlie Hass, Lance Hoyt, and Chris Saban at a local wrestling promotion.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My Dad saw Joe Montana in a grocery store...

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've shook hands with Senator Obama... Had a photo with DA CIRCUS. Talked to almost the whole Ball4Real Roster including Pat Da Roc and I'll Be Right Back... I got to watch Olowankandi and Delonte West warm up courtside... I've met Chris Carpenter and a famous Giants football player... I forgot his name but he played with them in 94. My best friend moved to Boston area and got to wait on the Pats... I met some former NASCAR driver when I was like 8 but I dont remember his name...

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've shook hands with Senator Obama... Had a photo with DA CIRCUS. Talked to almost the whole Ball4Real Roster... I got to watch Olowankandi and Delonte West warm up courtside... I've met Chris Carpenter and a famous Giants football player... I forgot his name but he played with them in 94. My best friend moved to Boston area and got to wait on the Pats...
I shook hands with Desmond Howard:

I stand out eh?

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you count wrestlers I met Greg "The Hammer" Valentine at our local rec program too. Real Nice Guy.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
haha you stand out like a sore thumb greg lol

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
haha you stand out like a sore thumb greg lol
YEah, I know. lol. I got flipped off and booed by so many cars when I was walking to the game.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A friend of mine played Michael Irving in basketball, at Lifetime Fitness.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Theres a rec dym in Texas where Shaq, Walter McCarty, TJ Ford, ect. all go and play. According to what I heard is that they play 5 on 5 with anyone who is there. I bet that is wicked sweet.

CurseReversed04

Reaction score
I know this hasn't been posted in for a while but I have a story too.
I work at McDonalds and it is near where a lot of the Patriots live. I have seen Tedy Bruschi, Rodney Harrison, Rosey Colvin, Jabar Gaffney, Donte Stallsworth and ex-Pat Christian Fauria. I have also seen Richard Seymour and got an autograph from him on one of the gift card cases. He was wicked nice about it. I also asked Rodney once but he said he was too busy. He was just waiting for food lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well seeing this made me think of another story, I used to play at this court near Detroit. There was this kid who was always rapping while he was playing, he always had a MP3 player filled up with beats. Anyways people called him Tone. I found out once he got into mainstream rap that it was a rapper named Tone Tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%