Drew Brees at airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sweetness man.

I've met Kobe before at a Krispy Kreme. But unlike you I started a commotion, I was just a wee lad back then, lady at the counter said, "Hey Kobe", then I turned around, and being the hxc laker fan I am, my cousin and I just yelled "OH SH!T IT'S KOBE!!" Got him to sign a two dollar bill rofl.

Then not too long ago I met Corey Maggette and Sam Cassell at Dave n' Busters. They were bein' mobbed everywhere they went though, with the occasional a-holes givin' jabs like "The Clippers suck!!" except with more profanity.
Ah, the good old two dollar bill

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
do you still have that two dollar bill man?

and jarrod thats really cool you saw him at the airport. where were u travelling to?

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i was in new orleans for business.. i was on the way home.. i googled a bit and found out his wife's got family in Houston.. that's y he was on the flight

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This thread is useless without pictures.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Yeah we dont believe you unless you have proof!! haha

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Off-topic but I saw Celine Dion whenever I was in Toronto, but the paparazzi was crazy because she was going to a show in Toronto so I didn't get a good view but I caught a glimpse of her.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I believe him, its Jarrod lol. Pictures would just make the thread better.

vikesfan

Reaction score
that's him alright, recognize that birthmark anywhere lol

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I have had some run-ins with athletes.

- Met Dennis Rodman inside Caesar's Palace 2 years ago.
- Talked to Chipper Jones' dad outside Shea Stadium back in 2001. Just thought I was talking to some random Braves fan until we got deeper into conversation.
- When I was a kid I got to go to that "Thurman Thomas Show" live taping for Buffalo-local TV. We showed up late to the taping, thought we missed it but some stage manager was nice enough to let us go in. We went through the backstage area and I met him there.
- The cake though...sitting right, smack, next to thee Jon Lovitz at my only ever Dodgers game at Chavez Ravine.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i'll scan in the signed boarding pass later

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I forgot to add, but I also met Jeff Russell and Bobby Witt at one of my high school's football team. Russell's kid was the QB for our team, and he was damn good. Both of Witt's kids are cheerleaders.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I got lost at a college football game and Darius Walkers parents showed me the way...lol

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Monty Brown, the famous wrestler called "The Alpha Male" and "Marques Cor Von" or whatever and ex NFL player, is going out with my Assistant Principal, so I see him all the time at our school and sporting events at our school.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha, My best friends older sister used to date Corey Maggette a couple years back. He's got all this signed sh/t, but none for me...

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Monty Brown, the famous wrestler called "The Alpha Male" and "Marques Cor Von" or whatever and ex NFL player, is going out with my Assistant Principal, so I see him all the time at our school and sporting events at our school.
That's pretty cool

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
yeah you need to see this guy in real life though amn, his chest is HUUUUGE.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Noone famous ever goes to our school. Except AJ Feeley lol.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I have had some run-ins with athletes.

- Met Dennis Rodman inside Caesar's Palace 2 years ago.
- Talked to Chipper Jones' dad outside Shea Stadium back in 2001. Just thought I was talking to some random Braves fan until we got deeper into conversation.
- When I was a kid I got to go to that "Thurman Thomas Show" live taping for Buffalo-local TV. We showed up late to the taping, thought we missed it but some stage manager was nice enough to let us go in. We went through the backstage area and I met him there.
- The cake though...sitting right, smack, next to thee Jon Lovitz at my only ever Dodgers game at Chavez Ravine.
Lucky, I'd love to meet Dennis Rodman

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
On the wrestling note, I have seen (not actually met) Razor Ramon and the 1-2-3 Kid when I was about 5..I wouldn't go up to them because I thought they would kill me. Stupid 5 year old...

if you don't know who they are

- Razor Ramon

- 123 Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%