Chiefs Refusing To Pay Todd Haley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yahoo! Sports - Todd Haley had one year left on his contract when he was fired by the Chiefs.

The team is reportedly refusing to pay him the remaining money left on his deal because he was canned "for cause."

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Probably don't wanna pay him because of starting Tyler Palko

Favre4Ever

Reaction score
Todd Haley, I think, has the potential to be a decent head coach in this league. To see what he did this year with a majority of his talent getting hurt is actually fairly impressive. He just got a raw deal in Kansas City, and I don't think Pioli ever hired him to be "the guy". Pioli is a piece of work like that though. He probably has mafia connections, and I wouldn't trust him at all.

It looks like the Chiefs will be fighting it, but I don't know if they have much shot at winning.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Todd Haley, I think, has the potential to be a decent head coach in this league. To see what he did this year with a majority of his talent getting hurt is actually fairly impressive. He just got a raw deal in Kansas City, and I don't think Pioli ever hired him to be "the guy". Pioli is a piece of work like that though. He probably has mafia connections, and I wouldn't trust him at all.

It looks like the Chiefs will be fighting it, but I don't know if they have much shot at winning.
Todd Haley isn't really a good coach at all...And he didn't get a raw deal..But Pioli prolly does have mafia ties

Favre4Ever

Reaction score
Todd Haley isn't really a good coach at all...And he didn't get a raw deal..But Pioli prolly does have mafia ties
He did. Did you read the stories about every employee in the organization thinks that the place is bugged? Not sure how much validity it has, but it definitely wouldn't surprise me. And then there were reports that Pioli and the Chiefs leaked false reports of Haley to local newspapers to get make him look completely incompetent, so that when they did fire him, there wouldn't be as much back lash.

That organization is just ******.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He did. Did you read the stories about every employee in the organization thinks that the place is bugged? Not sure how much validity it has, but it definitely wouldn't surprise me. And then there were reports that Pioli and the Chiefs leaked false reports of Haley to local newspapers to get make him look completely incompetent, so that when they did fire him, there wouldn't be as much back lash.

That organization is just ******.
If anybody started Tyler Palko they deserve to be watched...Haley did all of this on his own. Haley was the one who went along with that dirty ass mustache shit to piss Hunt off..Haley was the one appearing at Rap Concerts instead of working his guys...Haley was the one who ran off Charlie Weis and Chan Gailey...

Favre4Ever

Reaction score
If anybody started Tyler Palko they deserve to be watched...Haley did all of this on his own. Haley was the one who went along with that dirty ass mustache shit to piss Hunt off..Haley was the one appearing at Rap Concerts instead of working his guys...Haley was the one who ran off Charlie Weis and Chan Gailey...
Hahaha. Oh come on. You have to ask yourself why Tyler Palko was even on your roster at all. I think Pioli should take some of the blame for that one. I wouldn't want Palko starting for the new IFL team that opened up in my town, let alone being a starter or even a backup in the NFL.

Oh.. And you guys didn't have any depth behind Charles either. Whose fault is that? Oh yeah.. Pioli's. The other guys at RB on the Chiefs roster are completely and utterly talentless. Jones was once a good back but he is old and just doesn't have the same drive that he used to. His body is worn down and just can't carry it anymore. And Jackie Battle? That has to be some kind of sick joke.

And what about the Eric Berry injury? The best guy you have to replace him is Sabby Piscatelli? The same Sabby Piscatelli that got voted as the leagues WORST PLAYER. Again... This guy doesn't even have NFL level talent, yet somehow he finds it onto the Chiefs roster.

The only talent the Chiefs staff had to work with was what King Carl left them. Pioli is turning out to be a fraud.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hahaha. Oh come on. You have to ask yourself why Tyler Palko was even on your roster at all. I think Pioli should take some of the blame for that one. I wouldn't want Palko starting for the new IFL team that opened up in my town, let alone being a starter or even a backup in the NFL.

Oh.. And you guys didn't have any depth behind Charles either. Whose fault is that? Oh yeah.. Pioli's. The other guys at RB on the Chiefs roster are completely and utterly talentless. Jones was once a good back but he is old and just doesn't have the same drive that he used to. His body is worn down and just can't carry it anymore. And Jackie Battle? That has to be some kind of sick joke.

And what about the Eric Berry injury? The best guy you have to replace him is Sabby Piscatelli? The same Sabby Piscatelli that got voted as the leagues WORST PLAYER. Again... This guy doesn't even have NFL level talent, yet somehow he finds it onto the Chiefs roster.

The only talent the Chiefs staff had to work with was what King Carl left them. Pioli is turning out to be a fraud.
Palko is Haley's guy all the way...Haley loves anything from Pittsburgh like how Pioli rushes to get any washed up vet or player from NE.

Pioli hasn't done a great job but I also believe some of the lack of talent is because of Clark Hunt being cheap. And Thomas Jones/Mccluster were supposed to be the backups...You know who that same article you talked about earlier..TJ was Haley's guy. Pioli isn't perfect but Haley damn sure deserves a lot of blame. At this point if Pioli doesn't identify the need for a QB..I hope he leaves next.

But to be fair Pioli has added talent to the roster with EB/Kendrick/Houston/Allen Bailey/Jon Asamoah/Breaston and a few other additions. Bottomline they're both at fault..and fuck haley and hunt.

Favre4Ever

Reaction score
Palko is Haley's guy all the way...Haley loves anything from Pittsburgh like how Pioli rushes to get any washed up vet or player from NE.

Pioli hasn't done a great job but I also believe some of the lack of talent is because of Clark Hunt being cheap. And Thomas Jones/Mccluster were supposed to be the backups...You know who that same article you talked about earlier..TJ was Haley's guy. Pioli isn't perfect but Haley damn sure deserves a lot of blame. At this point if Pioli doesn't identify the need for a QB..I hope he leaves next.

But to be fair Pioli has added talent to the roster with EB/Kendrick/Houston/Allen Bailey/Jon Asamoah/Breaston and a few other additions. Bottomline they're both at fault..and fuck haley and hunt.
Tamba Hali, Jamaal Charles, Brandon Flowers, Brandon Carr, Branden Albert, Derrick Johnson, Dwayne Bowe

I will take that list over your list any day of the week. The core of your and the only reason Pioli has seen ANY success at all is because of what King Carl left him. Blowing smoke up Pioli's *** is just for the delusional fans out there.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tamba Hali, Jamaal Charles, Brandon Flowers, Brandon Carr, Branden Albert, Derrick Johnson, Dwayne Bowe

I will take that list over your list any day of the week. The core of your and the only reason Pioli has seen ANY success at all is because of what King Carl left him. Blowing smoke up Pioli's *** is just for the delusional fans out there.
He improved the team regardless of the bullshit your spewing and this is from THE resident chiefs fan...

Favre4Ever

Reaction score
He improved the team regardless of the bullshit your spewing and this is from THE resident chiefs fan...
I'd say the resident Chiefs fan is in over his head. You haven't disproved a single thing I have said and just spread propaganda fed to you by the KC organization. Just because you are "THE resident Chiefs fan" doesn't mean you are all knowing or are always right on the subject.

Time to shrink the ego, bro.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd say the resident Chiefs fan is in over his head. You haven't disproved a single thing I have said and just spread propaganda fed to you by the KC organization. Just because you are "THE resident Chiefs fan" doesn't mean you are all knowing or are always right on the subject.

Time to shrink the ego, bro.
You're saying he didn't improve the team and giving Carl Fucking Peterson all the credit for this organization..What did King Carl do for KC? Don't worry I'll wait..Stick to stanning Brett Favre..This forum is for the big boys

Favre4Ever

Reaction score
You're saying he didn't improve the team and giving Carl Fucking Peterson all the credit for this organization..What did King Carl do for KC? Don't worry I'll wait..Stick to stanning Brett Favre..This forum is for the big boys
I didn't say he didn't improve it. I think you guys are better now than you were under Peterson, who always settled for mediocrity. I think that's obvious. But I also think a BIG part of that is because the talent brought in by Carl Peterson is finally maturing and showing their potential. And that's what I give Haley credit for. He has witnessed and helped all of those guys realize what they are capable of. I think he has done wonders with all of them, but namely D Bowe and DJ. Both guys have shed their outer shell and are dominating the game. And Brandon Flowers is one of the leagues best corners.

None of that is Pioli. All I am saying is.. Give credit where it is due. The Chiefs aren't where they are today JUST because Pioli is awesome like the media would lead everyone to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%