Chiefs Refusing To Pay Todd Haley

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't say he didn't improve it. I think you guys are better now than you were under Peterson, who always settled for mediocrity. I think that's obvious. But I also think a BIG part of that is because the talent brought in by Carl Peterson is finally maturing and showing their potential. And that's what I give Haley credit for. He has witnessed and helped all of those guys realize what they are capable of. I think he has done wonders with all of them, but namely D Bowe and DJ. Both guys have shed their outer shell and are dominating the game. And Brandon Flowers is one of the leagues best corners.

None of that is Pioli. All I am saying is.. Give credit where it is due. The Chiefs aren't where they are today JUST because Pioli is awesome like the media would lead everyone to think.
We can agree with that Carl left a wonderful foundation for Pioli to work with..Listen man I'm just as critical as Pioli as you are... If not more because I hate Matt Cassel and his loyalty to him...I think he needs to do a shitload more...Haley will get another shot..Pioli will probably be stuck here because Clark Hunt thinks he's jesus

Favre4Ever

Reaction score
We can agree with that Carl left a wonderful foundation for Pioli to work with..Listen man I'm just as critical as Pioli as you are... If not more because I hate Matt Cassel and his loyalty to him...I think he needs to do a shitload more...Haley will get another shot..Pioli will probably be stuck here because Clark Hunt thinks he's jesus
We can also agree that Matt Cassel is awful. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%