2018 NBA Post-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi youre 3 wins away from getting that Harden blanket!

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Blowout after blowout.

There hasn't been an entertaining game since the first round.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Let KD cheese

Focus on the other guys

Paulius

Reaction score
So boogie unfollowed Pelicans twitter the other day

Hm

Paulius

Reaction score
Haha KD said we’re not the juggernauts of the nba. Were a good team but thats a great team on the other end

Who fucking says that

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Haha KD said we’re not the juggernauts of the nba. Were a good team but thats a great team on the other end
Who fucking says that
"I started the game off with a turnover. I take full responsibly for the start of the game. After that, it was contagious. My teammates followed my lead.”

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
i dont think terry would get the money youre saying. hes probably more on par with the small smart contract youre using - which i think he gets more.
Jeff Teague and George Hill signed for $19M/yr last season, and Rozier this postseason has been unquestionably better than both of them. Plus being an RFA brings up that price tag automatically, since teams will want to bid higher than they think Danny will match

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Jeff Teague and George Hill signed for $19M/yr last season, and Rozier this postseason has been unquestionably better than both of them. Plus being an RFA brings up that price tag automatically, since teams will want to bid higher than they think Danny will match
Youre right about the RFA thing for sure. But what pugz is saying is right. Both Teague and Hill were proven guys. We have no idea if terry can sustain success, or if hes even a point guard.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I agree, and thats why you trade him the earliest that you can.

Could you see Rozier making $20M+ after being a starter for a different team? For sure.

Could you see Rozier faltering a little bit after being relegated back to a backup spot in Boston, and showing this run was a fluke? ABSOLUTELY

I think he can be a decent starter for a team (possibly better than Bledsoe, Knight, and Reggie but on that tier still), but I cant see a situation where his value is any higher than it currently is

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Pleasantly surprised by the Rockets last night. They don't want to overpay a guy they can't toss the ball into and expect 2 points but they'll see a significant loss if Capela leaves, especially defensively

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I agree, and thats why you trade him the earliest that you can.

Could you see Rozier making $20M+ after being a starter for a different team? For sure.

Could you see Rozier faltering a little bit after being relegated back to a backup spot in Boston, and showing this run was a fluke? ABSOLUTELY

I think he can be a decent starter for a team (possibly better than Bledsoe, Knight, and Reggie but on that tier still), but I cant see a situation where his value is any higher than it currently is
Oh yeah they should trade him for sure but I feel like they wont

Paulius

Reaction score
They should absolutely trade him while hes hot

He’ll come back to earth starting next season

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rozier may be on a hot streak but who's gonna give up value to trade for him? For how many teams would he actually start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%