2016 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
So you don't think he should be the MVP because of something having nothing to do with baseball?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Albert Belle lost out on the MVP to Mo Vaughn for non-baseball stuff in 1995

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
So you don't think he should be the MVP because of something having nothing to do with baseball?
i literally said id vote murph mvp

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
i literally said id vote murph mvp
I read that as "he'd have my vote if he weren't a homophobe. You and your line breaks haha

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its too bad hes a homophobe

But i can't deny his on field excellence

Hitting .355(wtf)
30+ doubles
21 homers
OPSing 1.000+

Jesus

videofreak8

Melted
Reaction score
Okay now I'm just sad about this whole Twins situation. Like forreal. Please stop it.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Leading the league in actual attendance is like leading RP in wins... #'s are meant to be put in context

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Sale is being wasted and it's sad. So filthy. I'm surprised the Tigers have stayed competitive this long, didn't think they had the pitching

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Coors field
Still the worst

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
Sale is being wasted and it's sad. So filthy. I'm surprised the Tigers have stayed competitive this long, didn't think they had the pitching
They probably don't have the juice to make it all the way to the playoffs, but they are a pretty fun team to watch.

If they're gonna make a move, August is the month to do it. Nineteen games at home, where they've been lights out since mid-May.

brett05

Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
I agree it's sad he's not getting better support offensively.  The White Sox need just 4 runs a game.  That's it.  And their awful offense can't even get them that.  It's also the reason why the team doesn't start a rebuild by dealing their pitchers for specs.  Just an average offense and the White Sox are right there with any team in baseball.  Sad really.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Coors field
Still the worst
To play in? Or you talking the actual stadium? I've always wanted to go there

brett05 said:
I agree it's sad he's not getting better support offensively.  The White Sox need just 4 runs a game.  That's it.  And their awful offense can't even get them that.  It's also the reason why the team doesn't start a rebuild by dealing their pitchers for specs.  Just an average offense and the White Sox are right there with any team in baseball.  Sad really.
I honestly don't understand how the Sox offense struggles. Seems to me guys just underachieve year after year. On paper it should be pretty solid. It's probably time to dump Ventura and see if they can turn things around before the season ends. That'd give them a better idea of where they stand moving forward. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
They probably don't have the juice to make it all the way to the playoffs, but they are a pretty fun team to watch.

If they're gonna make a move, August is the month to do it. Nineteen games at home, where they've been lights out since mid-May.
definitely still fun to watch. just wish we went out and made some moves

Cheddar

Reaction score
I am a huge O's fan. It is great to see them competing for another division title this season. Their rotation has looked dismal at times, and I swear if they stick Jimenez out there to start again then I will burn that place to the ground, but Dylan Bundy has looked promising since being labeled a starter. I have never been a huge fan of Gausman, he would be a key trade piece to net us a solid starter yet the O's won't consider involving him in a trade. Our line up is sick from top to bottom mostly raw power.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
To play in? Or you talking the actual stadium? I've always wanted to go there

I honestly don't understand how the Sox offense struggles. Seems to me guys just underachieve year after year. On paper it should be pretty solid. It's probably time to dump Ventura and see if they can turn things around before the season ends. That'd give them a better idea of where they stand moving forward.
if your team played 9 games a year there youd freaking hate it
Worst stadium ever

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wasn't a fan when jays played there earlier this season. Was some of the sloppiest games I've ever watched.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kershaw moved to 60 day dl. Shame. He has been unreal this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%