d'antoni revolutionizing the game

New new NBA
3 PGs
pissons did that two years ago.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
David Stern might be the best commissioner in the history of sports?
http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2014/1/31/5360988/panegyrizing-palavering-legacy-david-stern-retires-NBA-commissioner-failure-bad-mistakes-

Truth of the matter is he gifted championships. (See the early 2000s lakers for example screwing small market sac and por)

The guy was a self serving sack of shit. From crooked refs to his ego you really think several years ago Duncan getting thrown out of a game for laughing on the bench was just a upset ref? He slighted his hands were tied. Hmmm what could that mean.

This younger generation if NBA fans are clueless. You guys don't understand the 90s. You only see the latter of his career (still riddled with cheatgates) and watch too much ESPN.

Be gullible who cares. His ass is history now.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nash might be done
sad

my first favorite player believe it or not
He and Dirk

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kaman beasting lmao

i wonder if they trade him
he's on a 1 year deal

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Evan Turner:
The fourth-year swingman is having a very productive season, averaging 17.8 points, 6.0 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game. But the price for that production in his forthcoming restricted free agency (if he’s extended the qualifying offer) is likely too rich for the 76ers’ blood, meaning they’d rather net a first-round draft pick in return for him and continue their rebuilding efforts with a more salary-cap friendly situation. One rival executive mentioned the San Antonio Spurs and Charlotte Bobcats as possible destinations via trade, though both teams could also wait until the offseason to see if they could simply sign him then.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
spurs eh
interesting

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Monty Williams not even the least bit interested in matching Brooklyn's small ball with Pierce at the 4. Just allowing Brooklyn to hide Pierce on Ajinca, basically playing 5 on 4. Great coaching.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Some GM speaking about Marcus Smart said "pushing some asshole won't effect his draft stock."  I don't know who that GM is, but I like him.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Brutalis said:
http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2014/1/31/5360988/panegyrizing-palavering-legacy-david-stern-retires-NBA-commissioner-failure-bad-mistakes-

Truth of the matter is he gifted championships. (See the early 2000s lakers for example screwing small market sac and por)

The guy was a self serving sack of shit. From crooked refs to his ego you really think several years ago Duncan getting thrown out of a game for laughing on the bench was just a upset ref? He slighted his hands were tied. Hmmm what could that mean.

This younger generation if NBA fans are clueless. You guys don't understand the 90s. You only see the latter of his career (still riddled with cheatgates) and watch too much ESPN.

Be gullible who cares. His ass is history now.
You got 4 titles during his reign as commissioner and you're still bitter? Stop drinking man. Stern did more as the commissioner of the NBA than anyone else has done as the commissioner of ANY sport. He took the NBA from basically where the MLS did now to a global phenomenon.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Some GM speaking about Marcus Smart said "pushing some asshole won't effect his draft stock."  I don't know who that GM is, but I like him.
dumars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%