Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think im kidding btw
i dont know if anyone should get fired

but James Andrews is pretty renowned

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If there's no more structural damage to Griffin's knee, I will be ecstatic. The loss really doesn't hurt me that badly. This team far exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't be more proud of the way they played down the stretch. First division title in almost 15 years, and so much to be hopeful for.

Looks like Griffin is able to walk without a noticeable limp. I guess that's not a bad sign.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If there's no more structural damage to Griffin's knee, I will be ecstatic. The loss really doesn't hurt me that badly. This team far exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't be more proud of the way they played down the stretch. First division title in almost 15 years, and so much to be hopeful for.

Looks like Griffin is able to walk without a noticeable limp. I guess that's not a bad sign.
first Rose now RG3

ouch

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The worst part of it all (other than the injury itself, of course) is that all we're gonna hear from Skip Bayless is that the Redskins would have won it all if RG3 didn't get hurt -____-
I won't say that they would have, because I'm not a fan of what if's at all, but they had Seattle backed into a corner before he tweaked his knee.

I place all of the blame on Shanny Jr. though. Morris was running all over the Seattle defense in the first quarter, and I think he only got like 6 carries the rest of the game. That's inexcusable.

Steez

Reaction score
Sorry Jake.

I feel like you and I are bros brought together because of our notoriously shitty teams. Wanted to see you guys make it.

DOUG MARRONE LEADING THE BILLS TO THE PROMISED LAND.

VC15

Reaction score
Anymore tweets from Adam Carriker?

None? Huh.

VC15

Reaction score
We're still the Super Bowl champs for another month.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
I think that'll probably be the toughtest matchup the Falcons will have to face. The Seahawks are pretty much the only team with a secondary I can see that matches up really well with Roddy, Julio, Gonzalez and Co. Gotta give them credit for their physical play and whatnot, and they have the size to shut down our receivers (although I still don't see them exactly shutting down Julio and White with 1-on-1 man coverage).
I feel like this game will come down to whoever makes the least mistakes and plays more physical football at the end of the day. Gonna be a great game regardless, with the Falcons taking the W

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I think that'll probably be the toughtest matchup the Falcons will have to face. The Seahawks are pretty much the only team with a secondary I can see that matches up really well with Roddy, Julio, Gonzalez and Co. Gotta give them credit for their physical play and whatnot, and they have the size to shut down our receivers (although I still don't see them exactly shutting down Julio and White with 1-on-1 man coverage).
I feel like this game will come down to whoever makes the least mistakes and plays more physical football at the end of the day. Gonna be a great game regardless, with the Falcons taking the W
I think Seattle could easily implode because of youth and inexperience, but if they don't, y'all are in trouble. They're more physical, they actually have a running game, they have better coach (yes, I'll take Pete over Smith), and a young quarterback who's been effective, and in some cases downright stellar, with less than impressive aerial weapons.

If Atlanta wins this game, they need to find ways to beat this excellent secondary, because Michael Turner isn't about to do anything. Matt Ryan needs to play mistake free football and his weapons need to show up.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Atlanta should win

Browner did not play all so well yesterday, and Seattle is 4-5 on the road, going into one of the toughest venues in the NFL

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Atlanta should win

Browner did not play all so well yesterday, and Seattle is 4-5 on the road, going into one of the toughest venues in the NFL
That probably had something to do with the layoff. He'll more than likely be better next weekend. Toughest venues or not, the Falcons had a cake schedule and struggled to beat some less than impressive teams (Oakland, anybody?). They are not Super Bowl contenders, IMO, but I'll eat my words if they prove me wrong.

Unless Atlanta's defense is finally playoff caliber, I'm hesitant to even consider their bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%