2012 NFL Gameday Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
The Patriots & Broncos definitely look the best right now, that very well could be the AFC Championship game, but who knows. I have the Seattle Seahawks getting the #2 seed in the NFC. Final three games are winnable with games against the Bills, Rams and the tougher one with the 49ers, but are at home and I think they will win it. Need the Packers to lose one more though, which is possible with games @Chicago & @Minnesota.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ah ruling day, it'll just be more of the same. I can't believe some people think things will change just because the NFL plugged another hand picked stooge into this thing. This will just end in more lawsuits.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tags vacated all player suspensions (clearing them of any wrong doing) but covered Goodell's ass for this witch hunt. lmao, basically saying that they don't have any evidence against the players (what have I been saying all along?) because the evidence was contaminated by the coaches. What happened to the 50K pages of evidence NFL? He's freeing the players because they can and did fight back, but throwing the front office and coaches under the bus because they can't do anything about it. It's the NFL's exit strategy.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Wait people really think the Broncos are the best team in the league?

Who on earth have they beaten?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score

They've beaten the teams on their schedule, what more can you ask? Anytime you have Peyton Manning you are going to have a good chance of winning and the defense is pretty solid as well. Right now, I think the Patriots are the best in the NFL with the Broncos second. Yeah, I know, the best team they've beaten is the Steelers but they started off slow, they are a lot better now than they were Week 5 against the Patriots.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Ehh I'm tired of hearing about the same guys and teams every year, time to see a different team do something, such as the Seahawks.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

IDC who they've beaten. They have one of the better defenses in the league. And any team with Peyton Manning is dangerous. Not to mention they are on a hell of a roll.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Best team in the league though? Gimmie the Pats, Niners, Giants, and Packers over them any day.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe talent wise. But if I had to pick Broncos vs. anyone right now, I'd probably take them over anyone outside of the Patriots. They are just clicking on all cylinders right now.

I also love Peyton Manning :p

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Maybe talent wise. But if I had to pick Broncos vs. anyone right now, I'd probably take them over anyone outside of the Patriots. They are just clicking on all cylinders right now.

I also love Peyton Manning
I'm a big fan of Peyton as well but it's not like they are blowing these booty teams out...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'll learn alot more about the Broncos when they play the Ravens in Baltimore, but I don't think it's fair to call them the best team in the league when they haven't beaten anybody, ESPECIALLY after the Patriots just destroyed the Texans on MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%