2011 MLB Playoff Thread

BlueNation

Reaction score
0 - 3 with 3 strikeouts. Austin Jackson for MVP.

CATCH THE BALL! When I played center field I could've made that catch. First the pop fly in Texas he totally muffed and now this.

BlueNation

Reaction score
There is no way you can't play Benoit or Valverde, we need at least one of them for at least an inning. Verlander is almost done, no doubt about it.

There is no excuse for missing that ball. It was more than catchable. I think Jackson could've gotten to that if Raburn hadn't gone for it, but that isn't his fault. I'm just pointing out that Jackson let up and ended up just as close to the ball as Raburn did pretty much before he dove.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thank you for getting out of that jam.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
There is no way you can't play Benoit or Valverde, we need at least one of them for at least an inning. Verlander is almost done, no doubt about it.

There is no excuse for missing that ball. It was more than catchable. I think Jackson could've gotten to that if Raburn hadn't gone for it, but that isn't his fault. I'm just pointing out that Jackson let up and ended up just as close to the ball as Raburn did pretty much before he dove.
Wasn't even referring to that play, was referring to the one that just bounced off of his glove that he dropped. Happened right before the play you are talking about.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuck I love Delmon Young.
Our "injured" players are stepping up huge tonight.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
If the Rangers go to the WS they'll be the first team to repeat as AL champs since the Yankees.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Perfect inning for JV.
Bring em out for the 8th.

BlueNation

Reaction score
The Rangers are good no doubt, but we got the soon to be AL Cy Young winner and AL MVP on the mound. Eat em up Tigers!

EDIT: Getting changed for the Michigan Hockey game, and then I'm outty. God I hate to miss the end of this game, but my Wolverines call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%