Status
Not open for further replies.

stavi

Reaction score
magic wins haha...i think its saft to say with .2 lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why did people say before the series Dwight vs Bynum would be a big match up. He doesn't even play in the 4th.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rafer played great. Mickael played good. But im still confident la takes this in 6. Kobe won't play like this often.

But great game magic.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah bynums only a 6-4 guy these playoffs

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rafer played great. Mickael played good. But im still confident la takes this in 6. Kobe won't play like this often.

But great game magic.
Word. I'm not worried at all. In a game where the Magic played an incredibly well game at home, shot a very high percentage, everyone was involved, in a game where Kobe of all people struggled down the stretch, the Lakers were still right there. The Lakers didn't lose this, the Magic won this. Congrats to them, but I'm not worried.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Even if the Lakers win 2 more games, they either need to "force" Fisher to retire or deal him away. Yeah he hit a big three near the end of the game, but I just cant see what he offers to this team. I honestly think Patty Mills at #29 would be a perfect fit for them if he is still available. He wont take shots away from Kobe, and his speed will be an injection of energy when compared to Fisher.

Hedo deserves a big contract somewhere.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Word. I'm not worried at all. In a game where the Magic played an incredibly well game at home, shot a very high percentage, everyone was involved, in a game where Kobe of all people struggled down the stretch, the Lakers were still right there. The Lakers didn't lose this, the Magic won this. Congrats to them, but I'm not worried.
make that 3.

you and TYO summed it up.
It's all good.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why did people say before the series Dwight vs Bynum would be a big match up. He doesn't even play in the 4th.
I know you hate Bynum, but he's been playing great D on Dwight. So is "Gasoft"

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bynums offense on the other hand...

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hasn't mattered really.
Stopping Dwight is more important right now.

especially when LO and Pau are scoring.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah good point. When he is taking a jump shot and gets blocked though, it doens't exactly look good.

NjNets15

@SeanDugan2
Reaction score
What that game proved to me was that basically the magic need to shoot 62.5% to be competitive, they hit 20 of the first 21 2 pt. FGs, if they don't have a blow out with those stats, they are just in for a long next few games

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What did the Magic shoot in game 2? I guarantee it wasn't 62% and that's a game they should have won..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know you hate Bynum, but he's been playing great D on Dwight. So is "Gasoft"
He has been struggling because of well timed double teams, not one on one play.. Bynum is overpaid/overrated, I don't know why you can't realize/admit that.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
What did the Magic shoot in game 2? I guarantee it wasn't 62% and that's a game they should have won..
Magic shot 42% FG, 33% from 3, 74% FT.

Lakers shot 46% FG, 33% from 3, 86% FT.

They should be up on LA 2-1 right now, but Lee missing the game-winning oop cost them, along with the 20 TO`s. They can tie it up tomorrow, which would help matters.

VC15

Reaction score
The Magic played as well as they possibly could and only won by four, I wouldn't be too worried if I was a Laker.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Though, only winning by 4, they still won. If they won Game 4 by 2, it would be a close game, but they would come out with the win to give a different look on the series.

All Magic have to do is build a lead, than stop a charge by the Lakers. Easier said than done, but that`s what they have to do.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes a win is a win but they have to think that Kobe was horrible. You wont see Kobe play like that often and as good as a team the magic are they wont ever shoot like that again. LA takes the next game.

If there is one thing I know about Kobe is that if he has a horrible game. He will have a awe inspiring game the next time he plays.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I wouldn`t expect anything less than an inspiring performance from Kobe for the next game, and even the Magic know they wont shoot that well again, and Kobe was down-right awful. He missed shots he would usually make, and was ugly at the FT line. He`s put that behind him and will go-off next game, and if his team helps him, Lakers will be up 3-1 in the series after Game 4, if not, were tied 2 all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%