2009 NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they'll play one on one and display their skills by doing drills and seeing who's better.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah Im guessing scrimmaging eachother, one on ones, drills, etc.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If he ends up at the Warriors and their glut of guards, I will give up faith on the NBA having a legit Aussie Star (Bogut aint a star)

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean, it sounds self explanatory doesn't it lol.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Yeah Im guessing scrimmaging eachother, one on ones, drills, etc.
Damn I didnt know the Knicks could get all those guys together, lol. That sounds like a really smart move, lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn I didnt know the Knicks could get all those guys together, lol. That sounds like a really smart move, lol.
why wouldn't they? they are all trying to get picked by them or higher.. they would go to any workout and do anything to get picked higher then people expected lol.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Yes but I thought some wouldnt want to go at the same time and get exposed.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
exposed or look even better.. I'd take the chance and go, wouldn't you?

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
lol, naw I dont want to play for the crappy Knicks.

lol jp.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Any players that would decline would probably be talen off the Knicks board, Id like to see us have a shooting guard camp too, Evan, DeRozan, Harden they all could fall to us at 8

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Any players that would decline would probably be talen off the Knicks board, Id like to see us have a shooting guard camp too, Evan, DeRozan, Harden they all could fall to us at 8
For some reason I dont like the SG class this year. Id rather take a PG.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rumors say that harden and evans have top 5 locks. Especially harden. And if evans slips to number 6. Minnesota would take him. They love him and derozan

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Either way we should look to move up and grab Rubio or Jennings, package DLee and the 8th for a top 4 pick

Or just draft Teague, the player I want the most...

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm hearing Rubio could fall to #4? <3

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The assumption is that Memphis will trade down a few spots, possibly to 4th, where Sacramento can offer either Jason Thompson or Spencer Hawes as added compensation. That would surely please Rubio’s camp, as the difference between the 2nd and 4th picks is somewhere around four million dollars over the course of his rookie deal, which would make things infinitely easier as far as his buyout is concerned, and also satisfy his and his family’s initial expectations of being a top-3 pick.

There are some concerns that being selected fourth won’t cut it, and Rubio has already come out publicly in the Spanish media and stated that it’s not a foregone conclusion that he’ll be leaving Joventut this summer.

“There are possibilities of continuing in Joventut. It depends on what number I get picked and the final negotiations, but mainly the buyout clause that my agent is negotiating with the club.”

In the interview, Rubio insists that he will not leave Joventut unless a better future awaits him in the NBA. “If there is not a good project in the NBA then I will not go. If I go it is because there is a good future.”

Would Memphis qualify for that? The answer early on from Rubio’s perspective appears to be no.
HELLLLLLL NOOOOO!!!!!

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rubio seems like one classless douche. What is the difference between $3 mill and $4 mill for example?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol it's a lot if you need to provide for your WHOLE freaking family and still look good when you go clubin' lol.
Sheesh won't settle for less the 4 million o_O What has this world come to lol.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can not comprehend someone, having the opportunity to do something they love for a profession, and they turn down a multi million dollar offer.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
snowy, it's just not enough money to make him want to play in the land of the free, home of the brave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%