2009 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
omg I think our offense is finally back

8-3 Jays
We'll see what happens against the Red Sox again. 1-6 I believe against Yankees and Red Sox. They have to beat those 2 teams if they want to win the AL East, its easy as that lol.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
We'll see what happens against the Red Sox again. 1-6 I believe against Yankees and Red Sox. They have to beat those 2 teams if they want to win the AL East, its easy as that lol.
This might sound biased and everything but the time we played the Yankees and Sox, we weren't playing anything like we were before.

But since the Jays are coming home I think they can beat the Sox.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
This might sound biased and everything but the time we played the Yankees and Sox, we weren't playing anything like we were before.

lmao, yea you werent playing like you were before because it was the yankees and the red sox, lol. Thats what happens when you play high quality teams.

VC15

Reaction score

Because the Yankees and Red Sox are much better teams than the Jays are used to playing.

Gtown81

Reaction score
Because the Yankees and Red Sox are much better teams than the Jays are used to playing.
um Jays are going to make the playoffs and the yankees won't so stfu

we went on a 8 game losing streak and are still in the hunt, every team needs to struggle at one point and once the yankees do we'll fly by you

VC15

Reaction score
um Jays are going to make the playoffs and the yankees won't so stfu

we went on a 8 game losing streak and are still in the hunt, every team needs to struggle at one point and once the yankees do we'll fly by you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is a very empty statement..

Most of your wins came against the AL Central, and we owned you in the last series. Jays suck, deal with it.

Gtown81

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is a very empty statement..

Most of your wins came against the AL Central, and we owned you in the last series. Jays suck, deal with it.
lol you keep thinking that

I can't wait to see the Jays finish above the Yankees and then I can laugh at you

Gtown81

Reaction score
buddy like I said they're on an 8 game slide, every team has to struggle, just wait and see

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah Porcello has been unstoppable in May. Early favorite for ROTY.

Wow Toronto has lost 8 straight haha. No wonder the MLB Forum has been so quiet.

Gtown81

Reaction score

Wow Toronto has lost 8 straight haha. No wonder the MLB Forum has been so quiet.
our offense has disappeared until today

VC15

Reaction score

Porcello could easily win a Cy Young in a few years.

Toronto just flat out stinks, pure and simple. They haven't beaten any good teams yet and still think they are the best team in baseball.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah for sure VC.

If the bullpen closes, he will become the youngest pitcher ever to get 5 consecutive wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%