King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not in "SVG's system."

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Answer me this question and Ill leave it alone. What can hedo do that VC cant do?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's what I am trying to tell you..
You made it seem as if VC is on another level then Hedo, when he isn't.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's what I am trying to tell you..
You made it seem as if VC is on another level then Hedo, when he isn't.
So you consider them to be on the same level of players. Im sorry rip I normally agree with you. But I cant on this one. I just think VC is better than hedo.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As players, VC >>>>>>>> Hedo

Hedo can handle the ball, make the open pass, and shoot, but what else can he do? He's slow, unathletic, doesn't bang in the post for a guy his size, sucks balls defensively no matter how you put it. He's a three-pronged guy, which you like, but he's not an all-around player like VC is.

VC as an SG, and as a player is an all around package. He can defend/play three positions, one of the best man defenders when he commits to it, offensively when he's in the game the guy can rival Kobe. One of few to average 20-5-5 over his career. There's no comparison... at all.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I never said VC wasn't better.
I'm saying Hedo isn't far behind..

Only thing VC has over Hedo is athleticism.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Okay I can rock with that. I thought you meant hedo was on the same level.
Nah, you made it seem like VC is on level 9 while Hedo is down on 5 haha. When in reality it's like 8 and 7.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Knicks are preparing to sign Ramon Sessions to an offer sheet using the team's mid-level exception.

Sessions is a restricted free-agent and the Bucks would have seven days to match the offer, something the Knicks now think the Bucks may not do if the team is ready to hand its point guard duties to lottery pick Brandon Jennings. Earlier the Knicks were reluctant to get involved believing the Bucks would match their offer.

Agent Chubby Wells said he hopes his client signs a four-year offer sheet with one of Sessions' suitors today or tomorrow.

"They've gotten real serious," he said of the Knicks.

If Sessions accepts New York's offer, it could affect Donnie Walsh's willingness to make a multi-year contract offer to restricted free-agent David Lee.

Via New York Post

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sean May's Twitter:
Charlotte has always been good to me! And it will always be home! But.... It's time for a change! And Sacramento here I come! ;-)

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
fck Sean May, this aint your home. You aint from Charlotte.

Never liked him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sean May is one of the most out of shape players, he's a fat ass.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont like him because he thinks he's "big sht" and hasnt done anything in the league.

"Get yo own damn nachos"

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sixers watched Troy Hudson work out today. I dont want troy at all. We need to just up the 1 year deal to andre some.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I read the Blazers are now focused on Andre..

The Blazers have initiated free agent discussions with Andre Miller, according to sources. A deal is not imminent, but there has been progress made toward resolving Miller's status, according to a source with knowledge of the discussions.

Portland was previously interested in Hedo Turkoglu and then signed Paul Millsap to an offer sheet that was matched by Utah.

But with $7.7 million in cap room and a dwindling number of free agents available, Portland has targeted Miller.

According to a source, the Blazers do not have any interest in Lakers free agent forward Lamar Odom, whose negotiations with Los Angeles on a new contract have stalled.
If this is true, then DLee mind as well go on an take our 5 year offer. He has no other options.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont understand why Dre would go to NY. I really dont unless he wants to inflate his numbers.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont think he would come to NY, we're focusing in on Sessions, and we dont expect the Bucks to match. I would rather Sessions then Miller anyway.

Portland is yalls only competition for Miller.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If we can get the rumored deal for Kirk then I could care less about Dre Miller. I dont like the fact that ramon is wanting a 5 year deal.

VC15

Reaction score
Of course everyone talks about players once they leave NJ. >_>

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
I dont think he would come to NY, we're focusing in on Sessions, and we dont expect the Bucks to match. I would rather Sessions then Miller anyway.

Portland is yalls only competition for Miller.
Portland won't get Miller. As of right now I think we're done with FA's. My guess is we'll try to pull an uneven trade with our cap room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%