2007-2008 Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ha, CC is funny, he knows they lost so is just going to make his comment then not say anything else cause he knows he has no backup for his case now.

Us without Rip>You
Us with Rip>You

We won by like 20 at your own home, doesn't that mean anything? Also coming off a sweep of you last year..

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn i wish the Cavs-Knicks game would go into OT but thats not gonna happen.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wish the LAC-GSW game was on instead of the Suns-Lakers. I really want to see how Al Thornton plays.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We lost, but I'm not upset at all. We were playing without Josh Howard, without Devin Harris in the 2nd half who was leading our team in the 1st half, Diop fouled out early and was dominating, and the the young guys stepped up and Dirk and JET came up big. But all the loses ended up hurting us to much because the Hawks just had more weapons. But I loved what I saw from our young players. Only person I'm not happy with is Stack. He really didn't look comfortable and he shot terribly, all the veterans did. JET, Dirk, Barea, Bass, Diop, Harris all played good in there time.

Barea scored 14 points to, a career high, REALLY showed he can do it in this league not just in the D-League and summer league. He has a spot on this team for sure.

Credit to the Hawks to, Law looked good to.

And heck, 1-1 is better then 0-4

And tomorrow, we got JH5 back against the Kings, I expect him to come out with anger and put up big numbers, Devin Harris will be back, Dirk, all our weapons will be back.

Diop in 1st two games= 14 points combined, 16 combined rebounds, 11 combined blocks
JET= 24 points in the 1st game, 20 points in the 2nd game (said he's going for 6th man of the year and he has proven it so far)

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Ha, CC is funny, he knows they lost so is just going to make his comment then not say anything else cause he knows he has no backup for his case now.
I know I said I'm done, so <Censored> you. I said I'm done fighting about this ish, and you come in and try to say I said that because I'm out of points? Seriously, I could argue all night about Magic/Pistons if I wanted to. I'm just sick and tired of heaing the exact same arguements from you over and over.

Like I said, check the calendar. It's November 2nd. If you beat us in the playoffs, brag. Brag all you want. But you beat us in the regular season and both teams had injuries. I'd still say the magic are better, but obviously the only way they will ever be able to prove that to you is if we beat you in the playoffs. So let's settle it in the playoffs...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jones shot horribly to.

You guys probably won't make the playoffs CC so that might be hard to do. And you are really insane for saying the Magic are better. Ask anyone.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jones shot horribly to.
Jones, Hassall and Howard all shot like crap. Stackhouse looked uncomfortable with the ball and took tough shots. But there were more positives then negatives in this game IMO, Dirk showed how much of an MVP he was with I think 20 points in the final 16 minutes of the game. JET showed he was big. Devin Harris showed he is an elite player when breaking to the hoop, Bass showed toughness around the basket, BAREA! OMG, BAREA, CRAFTYNESS, the fan favorite and the team's mascot comes through.

Can't wait for Sacramento tomorrow.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kobe didn't even warm up with his team tonight...what a great teammate.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who cares? I'm already hoping and banking on this guy to be traded lol, only one player <Censored>es worse then he is doing and that's Artest, and Artest has been relatively quiet. The only reason I defend Kobe is because you come out of nowhere and attacked the guy lol.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and there go them Hawks beating up on Maple's Mavs

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The only reason I defend Kobe is because you come out of nowhere and attacked the guy lol.
I don't recall "attacking" anyone.....your definition of attack and mine I think are quite different.

The Bulls are struggling early on this season. Deng was cold tonight, and Hinrich.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
JJ Redick: 12 minutes and 55 seconds with 0 points

Don't say injury. If he was an athlete he would get over this so called injury hes had since his rookie season. And if he was really "injured", the coach would not play him. If you say its because hes hurt again as an excuse, I am going to fall out my chair with laughter.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Buike, 8-12, 17 points in the beginning of the 3rd, any words CC? Didn't think so...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Surprisingly the Lakers are actually playing like a team for once....and because of that they are winning.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
VLADAMIR RADMANOVIC!!!

So good to see him healthy, so good. The Suns are getting b!tch slapped. I love what I'm seeing it, saw it in the first half of the Rockets game, disappeared in the second half, but so far its been three quarters of beautiful ball movement tonight. I want four full quarters from the Lakeshow, four full quarters, because the Suns could come back just like that if they wanted to. But damn... a supposed elite team is truely getting b!tch slapped tonight.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
CC where you at. I need a good laugh right now. I hope you ate your words, Buike has 27 pts (12-17) and 7 boards with a long time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%