Wizards Make Offer For Manu

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Washington Wizards have made a trade offer for Manu Ginoibili. Asked by the Argentine press this week whether he thought he could be traded, he said "impossible" had lost a few letters.

"Today I believe there is a chance it could happen," Ginobili said.

"People get in trouble when they say never," Gregg Popovich said Wednesday.

"But Manu Ginobili is someone I cannot envision trading," Popovich continued. "He has been such a huge part of our heart and soul; people like that are hard to come by. You don't even think about trading somebody like that. I can't imagine a scenario where he would be traded."
LINK

Wonder what the offer was, Im sure it had something to do with the #5 pick, The Spurs arent getting any younger and should consider the trade it it included the #5,they would be able to pick up someone like James Harden, who I think will be a very good NBA player.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fukk that take the pick and draft derozan or reke and they would have a young star on their hands either way.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It would have to be some one with a bad contract if it included to number 5 pick.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd go with Jordan Hill if they got the #5 pick if he was there. That Duncan-Hill combo would be great.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
I could see them taking Harden or DeRozen and which ever one would be solid off the bench.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Harden is the most NBA ready player aside from Griffin. I think he could come in and be a starter right away, as for DeRozan it will be a few years before he can actually be a player that logs serious minutes. Even thought theyve been looking for an athletic wing the last two years.

But I could also see Hill being the guy they drafted, TimmyD needs some help down there and Hill would fit in perfectly.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Thinking about it, maybe this would be a bad spot where Earl Clark gets taken. He'd actually be good on SA

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Thinking about it, maybe this would be a bad spot where Earl Clark gets taken. He'd actually be good on SA
Clark will not be picked top 5 lol.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He could become a player that we say deserved to be a top 5 pick though, his skill set is crazy for a guy his size, but his work ethic is piss poor. But Im sure if he ended up in San An, Pop would change that fast.

For the member that will come in here and try to kill all the speculation save it lol Its always fun to speculate

VC15

Reaction score
As much as I'd love to see NJ product Earl Clark get taken at five, it's been widely speculated that he should've stayed another year at Louisville to fine tune his skills a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%