Who Will Go #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If I were them, I would take Smith at #1, Duke Robinson at #20, and Sanchez at #1 in the 2nd round. This way Sanchez will actually have protection to throw to CJ. Then maybe Alphonso Smith or Mike Mickens in the 3rd round.
That would be a HUGE move in the right direction for the Lions.
I agree that they should go OL with their 2 firsts and maybe go QB with their second.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
The Lions have to draft a lineman first. They draft a qb and it's gonna be the same <Censored> as last year......Oh well thats their problem.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I see what you all are saying, and it would make more sense for them to choose a lineman first, before a QB. They dont necessarily have a pure #1 QB, but they all aren`t pure junk. They can make some plays, it`s more of their defense that cost them games. There o-line needs lots of help as well, but if they could get some improvements, on both lines, and hopefully stafford is their in the 2nd rd(I doubt it, but who knows). I mean, if they dont get Stafford, than oh well, your team cant get all the players you want for them.

bballer13333

Reaction score
While I also feel the Lions need to address their OL woes before taking a chance on a QB. I highly doubt they pass on Stafford because the Detroit fans and media are all pressuring them to take Stafford and they will give in because of how pissed the fans already were for going 0-16. So they dont want to fuel the fire of the fans disgust.

I dont think it would be unreasonable for Sanchez to fall to the 2nd round unless a team traded into the late 1st and took him (ala Browns trading into the 1st again to get Quinn late).

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I really think we should trade the 1st pick, then draft a defensive player with the pick (Aaron Maybin, Laurinatis, or Orakpo), then Duke Robinson with pick #20, and then Sanchez with first pick in the 2nd round. But I'm sure all this stuff will not happen...

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If they draft Orakpo, I will lead a dance parade down Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%