• Josh Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mavfatha

Green and Yellow Forever
Reaction score
I honestly think a guy like Graham Harrell or Chase Daniel or even Stephen McGee will do good if they get a shot with a team they fit with.

.loggie

Reaction score
i definitely think that it will be between Stafford and Sanchez
Josh Freeman won't be ready to start until next season IMO
right now i'm going with Stafford because he has the better receivers but i think you could make an argument for Sanchez because of the Jets run game being able to open up the passing game'

EDIT: didn't really realize it said career but i still think Stafford will have the better career (homer opinion)

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
Had to give it to Sanchez think Stafford will have a good few seasons but i see Sanchez doing more with the Jets and any other team he plays with.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sanchez will be good, thought of as a top 10 QB, not top 5 or elite
Stafford will be a reliable, top 15 QB
Freeman will be a project who will turn out to be the best QB in the draft in 5 years. Big Ben like

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Of the top three QBs I would have to go with Sanchez. He has a pretty good wideout to throw to in Cotchery and also a pretty good O-Line/RB unlike the other two top picks. I know this might seem a little biased but if I had to go with a guy that might do a little more than expected in the league as a QB, I would go with Brian Hoyer. I didn't really like him at MSU but he had his moments at times, anyways he just got signed as undrafted free agent to the Patriots earlier today and IF he makes the team he'll probably be the 2nd stringer under Tom Brady, whom he could learn a lot from (do I really have to say who this helped out A TON last year lol).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%