Weekly Poll #4

Will the USA Basketball team finally get a Gold, or even place?

• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver or Bronze

• They won't place

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf30

Reaction score
No.

They will win Silver/Bronze.

Why? Cuz they cant defend. They def cannot defend the pick and roll consistently and they struggle against zones.

idc what u say but when the Aussie's stay 10pts close to u (WITHOUT BOGUT), you know u struggle offensively against zones and struggle defensively against pick and rolls. The Aussie's mainly ran a pick and roll offense and mainly played zone on D and they managed to stay close to US.

I say Spain or Argentina wins gold.

1. Spain
2. Between US and Argentina
3. Between US and Argentina

A team to not sleep on: Germany (Dirk Nowitzki, Chris Kaman)

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, for my vote I say gold, no reason we shouldnt.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GOLD

This team will end up in a hell of a fight for the Gold Medal with Spain but in the end, the U.S. scores more points that Spain...hence they win. It is possible to play mediocre defense and still win a game. Just because the Aussie's showed the U.S.'s defensive flaws, doesn't mean those flaws can't be improved upon.

If anything it's beneficial that the U.S. played such horrible defense prior to the Games b/c I guarantee you Coach K has had them working their @sses off on correcting that issue since. Bottom line is this team has showcased some of the best chemistry I have seen since the "Dream Team" and I think they have a great mix of youth and skilled veterans. They are a smaller team but they can match the pace these European teams play to and they can out-shoot the rest of the world...period.

The USA wins the gold and...oh yea...Kobe is the best player in the World. Don't make the mistake of thinking that the Lakers losing the NBA Finals make him any less of the man he is. After all, it took 3 future NBA Hall of Famers to end his season.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it's one thing to just hate Kobe, but it's another thing to be just completely ignorant
as of right now, Kobe is still the best player in the world. I agree the gap has closed, but he's still the best right now
Like i said before kobe isnt that much above lebron or cp3. Some people will say their better that doesnt mean their ignorant.

And oh yea we are takin gold. Nothin less is unacceptable with a team with this much talent.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Why the hell is Chris Kaman playing for Germany?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why the hell is Chris Kaman playing for Germany?
his grandparents were born in Germany, that was enough.
of course he's a citizen though....i think?
he just wanted to be an olympian

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
GOLD

This team will end up in a hell of a fight for the Gold Medal with Spain but in the end, the U.S. scores more points that Spain...hence they win. It is possible to play mediocre defense and still win a game. Just because the Aussie's showed the U.S.'s defensive flaws, doesn't mean those flaws can't be improved upon.

If anything it's beneficial that the U.S. played such horrible defense prior to the Games b/c I guarantee you Coach K has had them working their @sses off on correcting that issue since. Bottom line is this team has showcased some of the best chemistry I have seen since the "Dream Team" and I think they have a great mix of youth and skilled veterans. They are a smaller team but they can match the pace these European teams play to and they can out-shoot the rest of the world...period.

The USA wins the gold and...oh yea...Kobe is the best player in the World. Don't make the mistake of thinking that the Lakers losing the NBA Finals make him any less of the man he is. After all, it took 3 future NBA Hall of Famers to end his season.
This dude speaks the truthh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%