Warriors Re-Sign Biedrins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Andrew Bynum tomorrow got the same contract, you'd be saying "Oh good deal, they're locking up a future superstar..."
well considering his agent wants the max deal, if we signed him for 63 as opposed to 80, i would be thrilled

i guess its not that bad a signing.
10-10 as a 22 year old is very very good.
this'll work as long as Nellie's there

and CC and SoM, you guys love how Biedrins averaged 10/10 and is so young, then why dont you like Bynum averaging 13/10, 18/12 the month of his injury, 60% FG, 2 blocks per, in only 28 minutes as a 20 year old!?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bynum>Andris
Thought I'd throw that out there.

But you guys are acting like he has an automatic future, whose to say he won't get any better than he is now?

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
well considering his agent wants the max deal, if we signed him for 63 as opposed to 80, i would be thrilled

i guess its not that bad a signing.
10-10 as a 22 year old is very very good.
this'll work as long as Nellie's there

and CC and SoM, you guys love how Biedrins averaged 10/10 and is so young, then why dont you like Bynum averaging 13/10, 18/12 the month of his injury, 60% FG, 2 blocks per, in only 28 minutes as a 20 year old!?
Bynum is a very good player. I never said he was bad and never will be good. Life owns if you have a Hall of famer teaching you the game...

Bynum>Andris
Maybe, but statistically, look again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%