Wade Trade To Chicago Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From realgm.com
Rumors have continued to swirl that the Heat are considering sending Dwyane Wade to the Bulls for the first pick in this week's NBA Draft, plus Tyrus Thomas and Larry Hughes, according to The Boston Globe.

The trade would allow Miami to draft both Derrick Rose and Michael Beasley, who have long been considered the top two prospects in this year's draft class.

djhipp

Reaction score
I like Dwayne Wade and would love to have him on my bulls, but I'd like to keep Tyrus Thomas if at all possible. Make it happen!

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Rose,Beasley, Marion. 3 good players and 2 to build a team around. Hmm...

Wade has his issues saying on the court. I don't see it happening though.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont understand why the Heat would do this. I mean having Rose and Beasley would be great, but Wade led you to a championship, and Rose and Beasley have yet to show what they can do in the NBA.

If it happens I say the Bulls win now, Heat win in the long run.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I say the Heat win this one...

Getting Hughes, Thomas, Rose, Beasley all for Wade, a Wade who can't seem to play a full NBA season.
Wade could be injury plauged for the rest of his career. I think it's a risk willing to take for the Heat.

Rose-Hughes-Marion-Beasley-Blount (Marion and Beasley are interchangeable)
I think the Heat would be looking great..

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Somehow I just can't see a team getting the top 2 picks in the draft...just seems crazy.

But I do agree with Rip, if he's just gonna be injured alot, why not?

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have no clue what to think of this. I love DWade so much (no homo) and I would hate to seem him go and there would go my poster and jersey of him. But, if he does stay consistently injured and the Heat know that, then it would be wise to trade him, especially if we have a chance at both Rose and Beasley along with TT and Shawn Marion with either TT or Beasley coming off the bench and Larry Hughes at SG (who can be solid). I really don't know what to think. Either way I know Riley and Co. are doing their best so whatever happens I'll be content with.

R6Vox

Reaction score
I don't see the Bulls doing this at all unless Pax is in some sort of desperate "win now" mode. Dwayne Wade is the third best player in the NBA, he's even good when he's injured. If he would have won a 2nd championship, there is no doubt in my mind that he would be the face of the NBA (and not effing KG).

I can see Wade actually wanting to come play for his hometown with Derrick Rose in a few years. There would be no point to trade him when they have a shot to sign him in the near future.

If Pax wasn't going to shuffle his core players last year, I don't see them trading away Tyrus AND the number #1 pick.

I could see the Bulls trading Hinrich and Thomas for the #2 pick before I see them trading away the #1 pick.

CP3_Melo

Reaction score
OJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ MAYYYYYYYYYYYYYO

WOOT

Yeah this would be a damn crazy trade... Mayo or Rose or Beasley would be great

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
I say the Heat win this one...

Getting Hughes, Thomas, Rose, Beasley all for Wade, a Wade who can't seem to play a full NBA season.
There not getting Beasley and Rose. If this happens they get one of them from the Bulls, and the other one the Heat already have.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There not getting Beasley and Rose. If this happens they get one of them from the Bulls, and the other one the Heat already have.

? :blink: ?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All I have to say is that the Bulls should of kept LaMarcus Aldridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%