Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
One last Brett Favre thread...
...well...unless the answer is "no".

The Vikings are reportedly giving Favre until the end of this week to decide on whether he plans to play in 2009. According to ESPN, head coach Brad Childress has imposed a deadline & would like any potential deal done before the team's first full training camp practice on July 31st.

As all reports have suggested since the off-season began, Favre won't agree to play unless the shoulder he injured in 2008 feels "fine". Though Favre underwent arthroscopic surgery sometime in May, his shoulder had yet to respond.

Yay or Nay people?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
you mean i the answer were yes...

anyhow, i hope he doesnt. His years are past him, he has to let the game go.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
He should've never played with the Jets this last year, then we wouldn't be hearing about all this dumb <Censored> anymore.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think when i speak for everyone but the media and vikings fans but.......i honestly, don't give a rats ass

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I really dont care anymore, but its getting ridiculous at how Favre is unable to let the game go.

He's gotta move on and stop trying to fight these injuries to try and win it one more time. I really don't think hes going to make much of a difference except bring veteran leadership onto the field, and adjusting to a whole new team, strategy, coaching situation, is going to be a real struggle for him.

I hope he hangs it up, because I dont think he is ready to play and certainly not ready to make a decision, meaning that if the Vikings hold up their end of the stick, Favre is done whether he wants to play or not.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes because he is an a drama queen, but I wish he wouldn't, because he has already tarnished his legacy and he is quickly becoming one of the most hated football players.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think when i speak for everyone but the media and vikings fans but.......i honestly, don't give a rats ass
Agreed. I'm so f'ing sick of this guy. I don't even care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%