Vick headed to halfway house

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"Cue TYO, fire the cannons"

According to the lawyer of imprisoned quarterback Michael Vick, the former Falcons' star will be transferred to a Virginia halfway house any day now. The statement came from Vick's lawyer while he was addressing a federal bankruptcy judge on Friday.

"He's in the process of being released to the halfway house," attorney Paul Campsen told the Judge. "We expect it to occur any day."

Presiding over Vick's Chapter 11 trial, the judge inquired about Vick's potential move into a halfway house and also authorized the sale of some of Vick's possessions. -AE

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My boy mike vick is about to get out. He'll be back in the league soon. Hold your head up mike.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My boy mike vick is about to get out. He'll be back in the league soon. Hold your head up mike.
So I'll ask you T...

If and when that happens, where's he going & what position is he playing?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont think he will play QB again honestly. Its a longshot i think he will play either wr or rb. I still think the bears will sign him. Rumors said SF was interested but you know the people their love animals more than humans and wouldnt go for it.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont think he will play QB again honestly. Its a longshot i think he will play either wr or rb. I still think the bears will sign him. Rumors said SF was interested but you know the people their love animals more than humans and wouldnt go for it.

I couldn't tell you where this guy goes from here but I will say that there is a 40% chance he ever makes a 53-man NFL roster again. He's not going to be done with his full sentence before the 2009 season starts, which means another year away from the league, and on top of that he's got a lot of rebuilding an image to do.

The guy also has to find a team willing to really go out on a limb and alienate their fanbase by signing him.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
its a disgrace lettin him play again

Oiler35

Reaction score
I'm a person for second chances...

He should get one more chance.
He blows it, he's banned from the leauge (could you do that?)

dlc7619

Reaction score
its a disgrace lettin him play again
Your right it would be a disgrace to see and let him play in the NFL. IF he plays Get all the people in prison and let them play and call it the criminal league. Felons dont belong in the NFL, they get to look after there image and the little kids that watch the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%