Thabeet to go as high as #2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oklahoma City has reportedly spent more time at Connecticut and done more research on [Hasheem] Thabeet than any other NBA team, so clearly they will be prepared to make this choice when it all comes down to it. ... Sources say that the Grizzlies are very high on Thabeet, to the point that they would have considered taking him with a top-5 pick already last year.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he would fit their system - a defense-oriented post player, so Durant, Westbrook, and Green can be the primary scorers

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he could go 2, they dont need a point guard since they drafted Westbrook and they desperately need a low post defensive presence.

With that said, I think its a bad pick b/c I see "bust" written all over Thabeet.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 would be the Grizz I believe.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I meant three then, I dont know the draft order other then the Clips are #1 and we're #8 lol

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I wouldn`t doubt it if he did, but I dont really think he deserves to be a #2 pick. I mean yes, he would fit their system, but I too, along with dez see him as a bust.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Yes it would.

Westbrook
Durant
Green
Thabeet

in a few years thats going to rock

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see the need to reach for Thabeet this early. He is tall, but he is basically just a shot blocker. He has no offensive game, he is not an aggressive rebounder and isn't aggressive in general. You can get a shot blocker later in the draft or in Free Agency.

VC15

Reaction score
For some reason I have a feeling that Thabeet will fall a bit in terms of draft position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%