T-Mac Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
When Rockets' owner Leslie Alexander said that the team wouldn't be trading Tracy McGrady prior to the deadline he wasn't kidding...but something tells me that this wasn't what he was going for.

Tracy McGrady confirmed to Stephen A. Smith that his recent knee injury will keep him sidelined for the remainder of the season. The news comes in the midst of several rumors regarding a potential T-Mac for Vince Carter swap before Thursday's deadline.

Though losing T-Mac certainly cancels out the possibility of the Rockets trading him...it does however increase the teams' desire to bring in another offensive threat before this deadline goes by. -AE

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
John Salmons for Aaron Brooks

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man this is getting ridiculous.
get well T-Mac

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Well there goes my fantasy basketball team......

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Even though I get on T-pain this is sad to see. He had a period where he was arguably better than kobe and now to see him constantly injured is sad. Get better man hopefully you ball up next year.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
T-Mac would of had a HoFer career without these injuries. Sad to see him hurt.....again.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Yes very sad to see this. He was probably the best when he was at Orlando and now he can't go a season without an injury. Hopefully can fully recover from this injury.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn, T-Mac has never played all 82 games in one saeson his entire career. The most he got was like 77 lol.

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
wow they should trade T-Mac cause he's a good player but why bother having a player that can never finish a season without getting injured.

dlc7619

Reaction score
Damn, T-Mac has never played all 82 games in one saeson his entire career. The most he got was like 77 lol.
yet there are still some dumb owners out there that would take him. Knowing he will not be there a quarter of the year.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Retire, we already know he's not going to get any better. He's great, but he's one of the best to never win a ring(or even make it out of the 1st round) and he's the best injury prone player ever.
I'd call it quits, but I do hope he gets better.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he doesnt have to call it quits.
He may never be a star again, but he could still be a role player.
who knows, maybe after this injury he finds himself again

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well, in the Houston Chronicle today, it said TMac is actually getting 2nd opinion and could return earlier than the playoffs -- though, the Rockets won by 20+ last night without him

who knows? TMac did post on his website, so IDK!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%