Stuckey cleared to play!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I know thats why I kind of dislike Flip.
Same, IMO, he doesnt play Amir enough or any one of the rookies really. Afflalo gets some good time though and I like that, I think hes a solid player. I also think theres times in this past week or so that he definitely could of played Amir and even Primoz but he didnt and thats what makes me mad. I just hope he gets Stuckey in there and gets him a lot of playing time because I can guarantee that Stuckey will be an all star in the near future.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Same, IMO, he doesnt play Amir enough or any one of the rookies really. Afflalo gets some good time though and I like that, I think hes a solid player. I also think theres times in this past week or so that he definitely could of played Amir and even Primoz but he didnt and thats what makes me mad. I just hope he gets Stuckey in there and gets him a lot of playing time because I can guarantee that Stuckey will be an all star in the near future.
Well I guess once AMir gets adapted enough he will get some good minutes.
And Stuckey will be getting form what I read around 24mins a game(when he is 100%).
But as for Primoz I don't know why he doesn't play him I mean he is pretty soild in the 3mins he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%