Staff excited about Kwame

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You call me a homer? You are sitting here saying a complete scrub who has proven nothing but doing horrible is all the sudden going to turn around his career because he's playing for your favorite team?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You call me a homer? You are sitting here saying a complete scrub who has proven nothing but doing horrible is all the sudden going to turn around his career because he's playing for your favorite team?
I'm saying he could get better because he don't have that presure.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol I love the amount of people telling us how we will hate him. And trying to tell us how our team will do, it's really lovely :]

I love the hating, I enjoy it. Fuel to the fire. Smells like basketball season.

But hey, I guess we are all physic.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he has small hands which means a lot of dropped passes and like i said, easy bunnies missed.

I may be wrong here. But i remember hearing his hands got burned or beat as a kid. So that affects his catching abilities

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
By the way, for the people who say we will blow with him as a starter, he wouldn't play starter minutes, like the other 4. He would just start and then play here and there in the game, not get extreme minutes. So calm down.

Just because he was drafted 1st overall, doesn't mean that's our problem. It was meerly a FA signing. Leave it at that.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I still don't think he'll start at least not the first month of the season. Dyess should still start then have Brown come off the bench with Maxiell.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd like to see Dyess take the back seat, and let the younger kids play. Like Amir.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
By the way, for the people who say we will blow with him as a starter, he wouldn't play starter minutes, like the other 4. He would just start and then play here and there in the game, not get extreme minutes. So calm down.

Just because he was drafted 1st overall, doesn't mean that's our problem. It was meerly a FA signing. Leave it at that.
It was merely an FA signing of a player who is horrible. If you are considering starting Kwame Brown at PF or giving him big minutes, you are going to have some serious problems at that position.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I could call any player horrible, but it really wouldn't too significant would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%