RTS logo

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
Would a backwards R still be legible? Because that would kinda work better spacing wise
i was going to suggest that but i dont really know if it'd work for a professional type logo. the spacing is really off right now, though.

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
buzzy said:
Would a backwards R still be legible? Because that would kinda work better spacing wise

Eh I thought about that but it would be a stretch. Definitely wouldn't have recognition.
Here's the final options including reversed colors:

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
buzzy said:
Digging both, much better than the first design imo.
I don't think you need to make the second U look like a shield/lock. I understand the consistency behind it, but I think the first one brings the point accross.
Yeah you're right. Not really necessary to have that second shield. I was thinking it was kind of an abstract way of communicating problem --> solution. The small outlined shield represents the problem whereas the large filled in shield represents the solution. Obviously most people won't get that but it's kind of a fun subtle concept.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
eh, not a huge fan but in the end it's still nice and eye pleasing and they obviously though so, too.

pistonsboi

Reaction score
my problem with the first 2 is it almost looks like it's trying to say RJ, with those 2 shapes combined

the 3rd concept has shit ton of potential, and i agree with buzzy about the secondary shape

the one client picked is nice as well, and it looks a whole lot better and professional with the simplified coloring

good work on all

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
Agreed. Definitely between the bottom two for me. I think he made a good choice because the last one is the most versatile. It can be used as the full logo or just the mark itself for social media and such.

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
I didn't know where else to ask this... does anyone know why my avatar doesn't animate when upload it? The gif animated fine on it's own but doesn't do it in the avatar. I tried uploading directly from my computer and using an url

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Resize it to 150.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%