Rip's Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The time as come for Rip to leave the building. It's time for me to step down/away and focus more on my life and school. I've been so consumed by SI over the past couple of years, but finally getting older has changed me. It has made SI no longer fun for me. I used to be super excited to sign in every day and just chat it up. But things here and changed a lot and I have changed a lot. And I hate to actually leave the place, but I think it is necessary at this point. And there is no real thing that has trigger this so suddenly, I've been contemplating this for quite a while.

Makes me tear up just to think I'm actually doing this, but I have to do it. Thanks for all my good friends here for sticking with me and what not. Guys like TYO and such. Feel free to hit me up on AIM whenever I am on. I'm always down to talking to you guys.

As for the sim league, since I'm assuming most of you are more worried about that than anything, if someone wants the league file, to continue the league they can contact me via AIM and I'll be more than happy to give it over. Just make sure my Pistons are in good hands please.

Not much more to say really. This place was like a second family to me, it feels like I'm leaving the house for good. But everyone has to do it at one point I guess, eh?

Go Pistons!
-Rip

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
*TYO starts to tear up*

We all have our time to leave. Ill see you around broski

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know what ya mean mayne. If I was still planning on being my active self I'd offer to take up your Admin spot :D (you guys can still give it to me :p ) Besides, life>internet

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Is this for real? First AE, now Rip?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Everyone usually does leave at some point, some come back, some don't. If you can find time to do both, that's great. If not, we'll definitely miss ya bud.

w/e the case, as long as you keep our heritage proud, we're alright lol

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Glad you left on such good terms with me

Goodbye and have fun with your life. Sucks to see you leave. Just know that its been a fun couple of years man. You'll be missed

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sucks to hear that man. Just have fun with your life and don't do anything stupid. Good luck broski.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
damn man.. i guess ill see ya around

id love to take over the sim league:)

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sucks you're leaving man. Don't just give the league file to anyone, make sure it;s a long time member/mod. I'd even be willing if needed. Enjoy life.

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
I haven't been here very long, but you can always pick out the important members, and it's easy to see you've done a lot to help this place.

All the best in life, and I hope you'll have the time to pop in every now and then.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
damn man, youll be missed, you were cool =/
good luck with everything, and enjoy yourself

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
WTF!?!?!

You can't leave! You're a legend around here. I'm definitely going to miss you and hopefully you'll be able to stop by from time to time.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
God Bless you in your future and new obstacles you'll be faced to conquer. I hate to see you leave but I guess thats just how life goes.

You Will Be Missed...

vikesfan

Reaction score
You will be missed big guy, good luck in life and hope to see you around.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
damn man. Out of all the people I got to know such as you, Yezzir, $tunna and plenty others. You were one of the coolest. You'll be missed.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just wanted to get on real quick to say that if you've P/M'd me for the sim league runner, contact me on AIM. Not pm.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn Rip

I hope everything works well for you, I hope all the legends of SI don't start dropping off, cause then it wouldn't be any reason for me to stay around lol

But I hope everything works in your favor, God bless my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%