Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Raptors are not shopping Jose Calderon, but would be open to trading him in the right deal, sources say.

In a recent interview with Marca, Calderon didn't deny that he'd "like to have the opportunity to compete for something."

That doesn't mean he's poised to ask for a trade -- "I don't think so, that's not me, that's not my personality," Calderon said -- but the 30-year-old left the undeniable sense that he wouldn't oppose a move away from the rebuilding Raptors if the opportunity materializes.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
but they have nothing to trade lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shumpert has a little value

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
but what other contracts would they add? they dont have the salary to match. and i dont even know which other team would want in on a 3-way deal.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was thinking he would be perfect for NY too, but 9M contract and 10M next year.

Like Pugz said, I don't think they have that salary.

Favre4Ever

Reaction score
Calderon has been tearing it up for my fantasy team, haha. But honestly, this situation is very similar to the Steve Nash one in Phoenix.

Steve is one of the greatest players in franchise history... But I think they owe it to him to put him in a position to succeed and possibly win a championship.

But if you ask him, he is nothing but classy. He says he made a commitment to the Suns and won't be demanding a trade. Much like Calderon did here.

Hopefully it works out for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%