Panthers: Big Threat to the Saints?

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score

Sean Payton isn't ignoring the fact that his New Orleans Saints have played poorly on the road.
The Saints are 7-0 at home but just 3-4 on the road this season, including some bad losses. On Sunday, they visit the Carolina Panthers with the NFC South on the line

"No, probably in fairness to that, maybe earlier in the year but those questions certainly are valid ones right now," Payton said,per the team's official website. "I think over our tenure here in 2006 we have played very well on the road and yet that is insignificant as it pertains to 2013. No I don't know that we necessarily embrace it or get frustrated with it, it is really you guys reporting what is accurate. Maybe three weeks ago after or two months ago after the Jet loss, but it is what it is right now though."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000301101/article/sean-payton-concerned-about-saints-road-struggles

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A middle school football team is a threat to the Saints on the road.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
I'm disappointed in them, I wanted to see them go far in the playoffs. Meh, whatever.

Go Carolina

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Carolina is not just a threat to the Saints, as they will win the division but they are also a threat to the Seahawks I think. Cam Newton making plays on offense with a really, really good defense. Right now, in the NFC if I had to pick a team to go into Seattle and give them a run for it, I would pick the Panthers. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%