Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
didn't get to see ya cerron. dont believe you were there.

I was on camera plenty of times when brock was out there well my belt was lol. Where he was standing i was behind him.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4FY00Zf9ug

For you pops, check me out at the minute mark in between steph arm when she is on the mic lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE Hopeful for Positive Crowd Reaction for Eva Marie
As seen on Monday’s episode of RAW, Eva Marie made her return to the main WWE roster to help make the save for the babyfaces following Paige’s match against

Emma. Eva received a negative reaction from the crowd and was basically booed out of the building. According to Dave Meltzer, WWE was actually hopeful for a babyface reaction from the crowd when she made her return on Monday night.

She was then later announced for the Team Total Divas vs. Team Bad and Blonde match at WrestleMania, which will take place on the Kickoff Pre-show.

Cena and Reigns cant even touch her levels of boos lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that girl will never work. they really fucked themselves already. might as well use her for a valet or something.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
that girl will never work. they really fucked themselves already. might as well use her for a valet or something.

She'll be the full focus of whoever she valet lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CC is about to go cry in the corner as Nikki Bella's career is officially over.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
she was told to retire? both bellas gone? hallelujah

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
an ig post from the rock. sounds like hes suggesting something

1997, I was 25yrs old, the youngest Intercontinental Champion in WWE history and performing in #WrestleMania13.

It would become one of the most defining moments of my life. Not because it was my first WrestleMania I had the privilege to be a part of, but because I was boo'd out of the building. Literally boo's from 20,000 people that screamed "Get the f*ck outta here". And when you're supposed to be a good guy or "babyface" in wrestling speak - getting boo'd is the worst thing that can ever happen. They boo'd me because I wasn't being real. I was told by the company how to act, how to respond to fans and the worst part of all.. I was told what to say and what not to say.
Not long after this match, I lost the title and was eventually sent home for months to recuperate from an injury - it didn't really matter anyway because I wasn't drawing the company any money nor did the fans care I was gone.

A week before I was scheduled to return to the WWE, I got a call from Vince who said "How do feel about turning heel?" (which means becoming a bad guy). I said "Great, but I have one request... give me 2 minutes on the microphone on live TV and let me be myself. Be real and authentic. I gotta be me". Vince said "You got it". The following week I cut a promo that was from the heart. Real and authentic.

6 months later I was the hottest heel in the company.

Even though I hated being boo'd out of the building at WrestleMania13, I learned one of the greatest life lessons that still serves me today. Be real. Be authentic. Be me.

Truly my honor to perform this Sunday at #WrestleMania32 for the WWE Universe.. as me. #TheRock #DwayneJohnson #BigBrownBaldTattooedPuppyLover #SlightlyElectrifyingAndOneHandsomeSumbitch

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That post is wonderful and all, but Roman has already been boo'd out of the building at Wrestlemania before. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
she was told to retire? both bellas gone? hallelujah

Doctors told her she can never wrestle full time anymore. She was suppose to be at Raw last night, but WWE had to pull her against doctors orders because if she takes a bump, she would set her recovery time back. Right now, she is looking for a part time role with the company until she sees the doctors again

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
That post is wonderful and all, but Roman has already been boo'd out of the building at Wrestlemania before. 
yea well maybe vince should finally listen to his former stars. they all say the same damn thing about roman

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nxt bro

speaking of which, life special for friday. and then takeover saturday. im pumped for takeover.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea I had no idea about that divas 10 person match until last night, or that Emma got called up

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently she was called up last week's episode of Main Event smfh lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%