Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
as he should. i dont see him doing the indy circuit but hed be good in lucha underground; which btw might be coming to netflix.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he's going to be done with wrestling. It seems like he wants to be like a coach in football

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
good for him. i thought he could have been a main event guy if used right but if he wants to go that route, i wish him well.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Ken Anderson Reportedly Under The Influence During A Match, More Details On Why He Was Fired From TNA

Wrestlezone Radio guest and Pro Wrestling Sheet editor-in-chief Ryan Satin is reporting former WWE/TNA star Ken Anderson was released from TNA

Wrestling after he failed a drug test, which was administered after he appeared to be under the influence during a match.

According to sources, Anderson was reportedly working a match with Eric Young, but he looked so bad in the ring that he was forced to take a drug test before being sent home. Sources told Satin that the match was originally scheduled to air on the January 19th episode of Impact Wrestling but it had to be removed from the show. 

Pro Wrestling Sheet says they’ve attempted to contact both Anderson and TNA officials for comment on the story, but have not received a response from either side. A source did tell Satin that management, while not commenting, does hope Anderson will get some sort of treatment. 

Anderson made headlines earlier today after a video of him surfaced where he announced he was no longer with the company, and said “f*ck TNA” during an Insane Championship Wrestling event.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hes a lucky man, thats for sure.

im unlucky. fitna miss roadblock tonight.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cerron said no. id still be alright with it.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If Cerron doesn't want to and you and I both won't be watching, let's just skip

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's being reported someone put in their notice at WWE. No names yet. Probably false.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
has titus officially said he wouldnt be returning? if its not him then my guess is sandow, maybe fandango?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
has titus officially said he wouldnt be returning? if its not him then my guess is sandow, maybe fandango?

Yea he said it on an interview because he was discussing the incident with Vince. He  said he was never a quitter at things he did in life so he will work until his contract is up.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gawd damn Harper and Lesnar are having a physical match. Stiff kicks and punches lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
harper? i thought it was bray? how long is it tonight? i might watch it when i get home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%