#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im glad i literally missed nothing after i changed the channel lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dang kind of a big deal. he has main event talent. tna will make him their world champion

WWE announced Tuesday it will air the Global Cruiserweight Series on the WWE Network in 2016 beginning on July 13.

The event will take place over 10 weeks at Full Sail University in Orlando, Floridathe home of WWE's developmental armand 32 wrestlers will take part.

In an interview with Scott Fishman of Channel Guide Magazine, Triple H discussed the reasoning behind creating the Global Cruiserweight Series:

If you want to refer to us as a combat sport, I think the lighter, faster guys can sometimes be as if not more exciting than anything else you see. I wanted to exploit that in a bigger way. Sometimes when we get into cruiserweight talents on Raw or SmackDown or even NXT, the sizes vary so much with talent. Here, you put them in their own environment and against a similar style performer. It puts it them on a whole new playing field. I really wanted to go down the road of seeing what they can do in that environment.

triple h said that giving the cruiserweights a platform outside of raw and smackdown will help. they are also working with other companies in this.

such a dumb idea imo. grouping a weigh class like that hurts the talent imo.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What TNA gonna do hype him up as a former king of the ring winner and a 5x Intercontinental Champion  lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So apparently, Taker's next mania opponent is someone who is not on the current active roster.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ive read main roster. im thinking if they bring someone in that isnt in nxt or active roster, it'll be goldberg or hogan

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
or it could just be un-true, like the other rumors that have had Taker pegged to face half the roster

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
or it could just be un-true, like the other rumors that have had Taker pegged to face half the roster
But what if he ACTUALLY faces half the roster?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gauntlet match for his career. His last opponent is the champ, who just so happens to be Triple H, in a buried alive match. Triple H literally and figuratively takes out the shovel and buries the Undertaker.

Chorus of boos, confetti, pyro, fade to black.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
go to google translate, english --> arabic, sami zayn. copy the result, now arabic --> english.

:blown:

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/91382" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lmao

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Sting vs Undertaker at WM
One of the best kept secrets within the WWE locker room usually involves the Undertaker and his opponent at Wrestlemania. Reports have surfaced that the company has already decided on the opponent for this year. They're doing their best not to have that leaked to the internet wrestling community by not telling everyone in the company. There are a lot of rumors going around that the much anticipated match against Sting is happening.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the us title match was two out of three? lol had no clue. what were the stipulations? pin only?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%