Official Wrestling Talk Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But it's also hard to imagine that Seth Rollins traveled to where Raw was in his condition just on the off chance he might win a fuckin slammy award/ 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol that fan voting. Because there is no way in hell Neville should of won breakout star of the year. Half the time he is barely on raw.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
It's hard to imagine that the awards aren't determined by Vince, but Neville and the Usos winning awards makes it seem like fans do actually vote, cause there is no reason for them to win lol. 
neville is all vince. remember he wanted him to be a super hero but settled for the cape. the usos were fairly stale when they were taken off tv and it seems like new day is mostly an adult loved team

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
No I think it is fan voting but Vince/whoever can overrule i.e. Roman Reigns winning Superstar of the Year last year

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mah boy got extreme moment of the year even though he shouldn't of won it.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Asuka is the GOAT. WWE has so much talent in the women's division but these fucks have no idea how to capitalize. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
for starters they need to get rid of the whole "diva" tagine and championship. its crap. get back to good womans wrestling.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

- For those who missed Heath Slater's new sitdown interview with Michael Cole, Slater actually placed #8 in the voting for WWE Superstar of the Year in the 2015 Slammy Awards.
- Slater also indicated in the interview that WWE is going forward with a second season of Swerved, which was very popular with WWE Network subscribers.

I would love to see this list if he placed 8th in that vote lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Tom Phillips Hurt During Incident with Stephanie McMahon
WWE has stated that Tom Phillips did not get hurt in the segment on RAW were Stephanie McMahon slapped him repeatedly, however that might not be the case.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Phillips was nailed hard on the first slap and he was legitimately shaken up from it. The segment was talked about a lot because of Phillips is not a wrestler and he was taking several unnecessary head shots for no reason. The irony here is that Triple H is on Chris Nowinski’s concussion board.

WWE ran an angle on their website stating that Phillips had flown home and would not be on the live Smackdown. Additionally,they posted this photo showing a bruise on his face:

LOL

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
her slaps destroyed roman too. i wouldnt wanna take one

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
her slaps destroyed roman too. i wouldnt wanna take one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkUaRhJBqd4

the memories lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You know what the WWE needs? Some PEOPLE POWER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%