Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Bryan returning as the 4th member would get a massive pop, kinda hope they do that.
that pop would be insane. those three have history with the family too

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Fatal 4-Way to determine number one contender to WWE world heavyweight title set for Raw tonight

Now that Seth Rollins has taken care of THE DEMON KANE -- and Corporate Kane too -- once and for all, WWE needs to find a new number one contender to the WWE world heavyweight championship. They will do so on tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw from San Diego, California.
Here's how:

Per The Authority, winners from last night's Hell in a Cell event will compete in a series of singles matches this evening, with the victors of those bouts going on to battle in a Fatal 4-Way Match in Raw's main event for the opportunity to challenge The Architect for his title in the future.
No participants have been announced as of this writing but one can assume names like Roman Reigns and Alberto Del Rio(both winners at Hell in a Cell last night) will be in the mix. Brock Lesnar is reportedly not at the show tonight, however.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm rollin with my man Big E 

OHHHH ROMAN REIGNS, DONT YOU DARE BE SOWAH 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
oh great another useless 6 man tag on Raw. Ryback and the Dudleys vs the European powers

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i would not be surprised if del rio won this and goes on to beat rollins.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that ref sucks but that match was awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%