Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
breaking ground from the producers of bar rescue.

got my views

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they need to repackage orton somehow

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
idk what they can repackage orton like but hes stale. he goes stake fast, heel or face. and yea hes the third guy lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i still get confused whenever they say season finale or season premiere considering the show is on year round lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
i still get confused whenever they say season finale or season premiere considering the show is on year round lol

Exactly lol. Good thing they have the network to sort that out. Feel bad for the guy who has to do that lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seth was so smooth and calm as that fan walked right past him on the ramp lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

WWE Divas Ejected From Baltimore Restaurant After Wild Brawl

TMZ.com reports that WWE Divas Paige and Alicia Fox were ejected from Baltimore’s Supano’s Prime Steakhouse on Sunday evening after a brawl broke out between the Divas and a regular patron.
A waiter at Supano’s told TMZ that the Divas were grabbing a drink late Sunday night when a regular customer came in and began harassing them by taking pictures and videos. Paige and Alicia reportedly confronted her before “all hell broke lose” and drinks were thrown by both sides.
Employees jumped in and stopped the fight and they were all forced to leave the venue.

The kind of shit CC enjoys lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Meanwhile in NXT again

Racial Posts Surface Online from NXT Diva Jasmin
Another NXT talent is mired in a similar controversy to those of Zahra Schreiber, who was recently released from the company for posting offensive remarks online years ago.

On Tuesday night racial remarks from NXT Diva Nhooph Al-Areebi that were posted on her Twitter account years ago surfaced on Reddit.com. Here are a couple screen shots of what she wrote:

Shortly after the posts began circulating online, Al-Areebi deactivated her Twitter account and removed the Instagram photo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%