Reaction score
yea cerron, i heard all about the eva no kickout lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
yea cerron, i heard all about the eva no kickout lol

Lol thats what got booed even more. Dana Brooke felt the wrath too. She did a slow motion kick to an enzigiri and got booed lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
damn man dont look in here then.
I'm not worried about spoilers. I've accepted the fact that I just won't watch it and hope the results are favorable

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For some reason The Coach is interviewing John Cena on ESPN

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You have a tad resemblance to Cardale Jones but with stubble lol 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
was he cool?

Yea real cool relaxed guy. He asked am i going to be here all weekend i said yea and i said i was at the show in Bridgeport last night. He said did you enjoy the show, i said yea but you didn't have to let Luke Harper flex in ya face like that last night lol. He laughed and said yeah that's how Luke is lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

Yea real cool relaxed guy. He asked am i going to be here all weekend i said yea and i said i was at the show in Bridgeport last night. He said did you enjoy the show, i said yea but you didn't have to let Luke Harper flex in ya face like that last night lol. He laughed and said yeah that's how Luke is lol.
that's pretty damn cool. he seems to have a good personality outside of the ring.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
that's pretty damn cool. he seems to have a good personality outside of the ring.

Yea he's very chilled. Seth Rollins was on the other side of the area signing his Autographs and all that i couldn't see him.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol of course Stephanie came out before the women's match to try to take some of the spotlight 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
lol of course Stephanie came out before the women's match to try to take some of the spotlight 

You know how that goes lol. We had Trips come out before the PPV to pretty much tell us that when the show starts he wants us to be quiet because he was going to cut off the lights and when he raise his hands the lights will come on and we'll go crazy for the start of the show lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%